For Military Only - Career Opportunity in Healthcare - July 1 Open House

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
I was asked to post this:

3. Do you know a Military Service Member or Veteran who is considering a career in healthcare?
Help us get the word out about our July 1 Open House and Information session for a Tuition-Free six-week Training and Employment Placement program, presented by Partners HealthCare Training and Employment Program in collaboration with the Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital Home Base Program.
Eligibility requirements include:
  • attendance at the July 1 Open House;
  • Skills Assessment Testing;
  • successful completion of CORI screening;
  • four references;
  • ability to attend the training program Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM. Training sessions begin August 8th.
Training includes an introduction to the health care environment, training in medical terminology, customer service skills, an internship in a hospital environment, job placement assistance, and career counseling.
Opportunity to become a Patient Services Coordinator, Office Assistant, Laboratory Aide, or Operating Room Assistant and create your health care career management plan. Average starting salary of $14.00 / hour. Employees who work 20+ hours per week receive competitive benefits package.
Open house on July 1st, 9:30AM at
Project Hope | 550 Dudley Street | Roxbury, MA
Project Hope is the community partner of the Partners HealthCare Training and Employment Program.
Register for the open house and learn more at www.partners.org/jobtraining.

Good luck!

I have dealt a lot with MGH (in fact going there this afternoon for an appointment) the past several years and have talked to their non-physician, non-nursing employees and they have told me that they do get great benefits esp health insurance. Partners owns MGH.

Back
Top Bottom