• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My friendly VA healthcare PC provider writing weird notes....

Bizzaro world. I reading through my VA healthcare papers I find a note in my medical records that I got a tattoo on my calf. When I asked "what did my getting a tattoo have to do with my VA healthcare?", she got defensive and changed the subject. My trust with the .G0v is at an all-time lo...lol

Check your VA records for omissions, errors or gossip.

VA dental clinic in JP attempted 3 root canals on 1 tooth but couldn't find the root so gave up. (Residents. One resident managed to drill through the side of the tooth) They discussed a surgical procedure to get at the root from the top of the tooth, an apical. Prosthodontist says no need and proceeds to install post for crown. They now want to surgically extract the tooth and install implant. Does anyone there know what they are doing? I was reading my dental records. "Patient refused apical" No I did not! I made my opinion very clear to clinic chief.

VA dental clinic in JP attempted 3 root canals on 1 tooth but couldn't find the root so gave up. (Residents. One resident managed to drill through the side of the tooth) They discussed a surgical procedure to get at the root from the top of the tooth, an apical. Prosthodontist says no need and proceeds to install post for crown. They now want to surgically extract the tooth and install implant. Does anyone there know what they are doing? I was reading my dental records. "Patient refused apical" No I did not! I made my opinion very clear to clinic chief.
Roll with it Bro...Dental is seriously effed at JP, especially post wu-flu. Seems like the inmates are in charge. I had something similar and realized something was wrong with the professional advice. Get an appointment with Dr. Byrne his shite is squared away, now easy to get an appointment with, worth a try

I got thinking about some of the latest VA failing threads on this forum. The ideas coalescing in my head, based on evidence, some partly circumstantial, that there defiantly is an anti-Veteran vibe that one wouldn't really appreciate unless you knew how it was in the past. I got thinking about @Skysoldier's thread today and the pieces of the puzzle seem to fit. I had a dental hygienist for many years, I'll call her 'S' without a doubt it was balm for the soul to visit her office, pictures, Purple Hearts, cards WWII to the Mideast. She confided in me one day that her unabashed love for President Trump was not appreciated, she was carpeted for her behavior. I could hear the others in the clinic disparaging her.

Six months later, I popped in to see her at the clinic and was told "she left". Got a number of different stories as to why she left, none made sense and they were all different. The hatred is effing real, we just see what we can manage. Effed up

I have not had any problems myself, but I check my records within a few days of every visit in order to be sure that the record is correct. I've been predominantly going to the Brockton VA, so don't know if they are better at what they do.

When my Uncle was in the VA J.P. Hospital, I was expecting a eff up on their part, so I dropped a name, the guy that was the last head of the entire VA medical system nationwide to the social worker I was dealing with, followed by a picture of us together standing in his driveway in Florida.

He also told me if I had any problems, call or text him 24/7 and he would make a call to get things straightened out.

It should not take a call to a former cabinet under secretary to make sure the proper care is given, but the threat of being able to do so certainly helped

First in war, last in peace.

Bizzaro world. I reading through my VA healthcare papers I find a note in my medical records that I got a tattoo on my calf. When I asked "what did my getting a tattoo have to do with my VA healthcare?", she got defensive and changed the subject. My trust with the .G0v is at an all-time lo...lol

Check your VA records for omissions, errors or gossip.
Double check for any in accurate or wrong medical information and go to the patient advocate right away to have it Redacted

I have a friend who’s son is going to dental school On the Navy’s dime. I think he has a 5 year commitment after he is a dentist. I asked how many People nationwide they train like this and he thought the number was around 7 per year.

Back
Top Bottom