• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For anyone who thinks Canada is free, think again.

best comment

Founding Father St. George Tucker: “The right of self defense is the 1st law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.”

I shot on the same target as a gentleman from Vancouver, BC recently. He was using a Tikka bolt gun in 223 because it was approved for Canadians to use in our National Trophy Matches as an "alternate service rifle". He said he owned an AR, but literally could not take it outside of his house as the new laws read.

I shot on the same target as a gentleman from Vancouver, BC recently. He was using a Tikka bolt gun in 223 because it was approved for Canadians to use in our National Trophy Matches as an "alternate service rifle". He said he owned an AR, but literally could not take it outside of his house as the new laws read.
And I think he has two years from the date of enactment of the Canadian AR ban to surrender it to the crown.

Back
Top Bottom