For anyone who thinks Canada is free, think again.

I don't know, the information is a "preemptive" warning. Are you shooting the messenger just to vent?
No, I am just stating no one here thinks Canada is free.

Since this was posted on NES saying "for anyone who thinks Canada is free" ... I am just answering to the title.

I am sure there are 2 or 3 FUDDS here that think Canada is free because "mu shotgun"

6km6of.jpg

It's funny when they say " Trudeau's officers taking down protesters, picking them off one by one, and violently assaulting them. Trudeau is ruthless, and he is out for blood."

Wouldn't the cops be "ruthless and out for blood"?

It's almost as if the cops have no moral compass and just blindly follow orders no matter who gives them or what they may be... Until "we" start holding agents of the state accountable for their actions, they will always just "follow orders" and will not be held accountable for their actions. If a pol tells them to jump off a bridge, will their common sense all the sudden start working?

Young Fidel lives up to his nickname, to watch him playing grab ass at the NATO summit infuriates me. Why does he still have the vax mandate for people entering Canada? Why haven't we reciprocated? Oh right, Dementia Joe is somewhat in charge :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom