• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fishing today out of Wellfleet Harbor......

GPP

I went out fishing today out of Wellfleet Harbor, with about 18 other morons. We had 3 boats between us to choose from. One choice was the F/V Columbia, and using my keen eyesight, I noticed a young female deck mate ( yes she was hot, no I didnt take pictures lol) wearing a black sweatshirt that was emblazoned with a CAR15, and the words " Nauset Rod and Gun Club".

Gpp and gang wisely chose this boat, and we had a ****ing blast. We only caught one bluefish, but we had lots of laughs and our first mate was very skilled, as was the captain. She of course is on NES, and works at a local gun shop.

Good stuff.

I went out fishing today out of Wellfleet Harbor, with about 18 other morons. We had 3 boats between us to choose from. One choice was the F/V Columbia, and using my keen eyesight, I noticed a young female deck mate ( yes she was hot, no I didnt take pictures lol) wearing a black sweatshirt that was emblazoned with a CAR15, and the words " Nauset Rod and Gun Club".

Gpp and gang wisely chose this boat, and we had a ****ing blast. We only caught one bluefish, but we had lots of laughs and our first mate was very skilled, as was the captain. She of course is on NES, and works at a local gun shop.

Good stuff.

they are good friends of mine, you chose well the Columbia is the classiest boat on cape cod hands down.

I vote to keep her identity a secret. Adds to the mystery and it will keep the thread on a higher plane. For a while at least.

Ya see any baby ****ing wheels, kid?

Indeed I did, twas a humpback that was lolling about in like 9 feet of water pretty ****ing cool. When we were leaving the docks one of the far less superior boats ran into one of those retardedly big ocean sunfish, killing it. When we returned, the same boat got stuck coming in it was ****ing hilarious. The sunfish had washed up on a little rocky area right near Macs Seafood. Should smell rather awesome .

Good work outta you, but it wouldn't have killed you to get a pic of the hot one...or invited me for that matter. Come to think of it, I don't even think I like you anymore.

Good work outta you, but it wouldn't have killed you to get a pic of the hot one...or invited me for that matter. Come to think of it, I don't even think I like you anymore.

Dude, the WLGC members on a chartah boat outta friggin Wellfleet? Sick dude, sick. Im in.

I was out there, it was a slow and crappy ride from Plymouth. Few boats got tight around us, we missed one and that was it. Good beer day though, helped keep the stomach settled. No chicks on the boat, your time was probably more enjoyable.

Who actually really likes GPP? I just hang out with him to get away from all those women who are trying to get me to have sex with them. With GPP around, that problem disappears. But the sumbitch can shoot a rifle, I'll give him that.

The other boats got the stripers lol. I did manage to steal a giant fillet tho which is now patiently waiting in my freezer

I definitely read that as "strippers" the first 3 times... Slightly different mental image.

AA

Back
Top Bottom