• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Firearms and chemicals found in CT home.

This will not stop until the personal fortunes of the police and the municipality are at risk.

Money is not a determining factor in behavior change of government as its not their money. None of those cops or prosecutors have any personal stake if the city is sued and forced to pay. Until they are personally held accountable and are forced restitution nothing will change. When they act under the color of law is a loser before the game even starts if youre on the receiving end. This gets only compounded when you have scared sheep cheering the state on.

i'm no car person, but older vettes run on jet fuel?
Was it race fuel and just a higher octane? I've heard dumbasses calling 104 oxygenated race fuel "jet fuel".

Money is not a determining factor in behavior change of government as its not their money. None of those cops or prosecutors have any personal stake if the city is sued and forced to pay. Until they are personally held accountable and are forced restitution nothing will change. When they act under the color of law is a loser before the game even starts if youre on the receiving end. This gets only compounded when you have scared sheep cheering the state on.
Bingo. Maybe some civil suits against individuals (DAs, cops, CoPs, legislators, etc) would be appropriate. The initial ones won't get very far, I'm sure. But if enough went thru, it might spook them enough to back off. Add in jury nullification, and who knows, we might get our country back...

Oh no! He had 'jet fuel'!

Anyone drive a diesel car? Have a kerosene lamp or heater? Well 'jet fuel' is nearly the same damn thing as diesel and kerosene. Big friggin deal.

And is the below accurate?

[he] was taken into custody but was allowed free in lieu of bond with the condition that he help officials sort out the scene -

Now ask yourself this. Would you really let someone who you think is a dangerous felon and are charging with a dozen felonies go free to help you? And to help you with the very 'dangerous' stuff that is being used to charge him with felonies? Seriously? No, of course not. Which is why it appears even the courts and police don't think this guy is a bad guy or a dangerous guy. Yet they are charging him with dozens of felonies. It is the joke that our justice system has become. Hooray America.

boston.com reports: Police say a Fairfield man charged with possessing explosives said he had detonation cords for rockets and chemicals used in the bombings of the World Trade Center in New York in 1993 and federal office building in Oklahoma City in 1995.
Ammonium nitrate.

So for all we know he could have had cans of tannerite.

Oh no! He had 'jet fuel'!

Anyone drive a diesel car? Have a kerosene lamp or heater? Well 'jet fuel' is nearly the same damn thing as diesel and kerosene. Big friggin deal.

And is the below accurate?

Now ask yourself this. Would you really let someone who you think is a dangerous felon and are charging with a dozen felonies go free to help you? And to help you with the very 'dangerous' stuff that is being used to charge him with felonies? Seriously? No, of course not. Which is why it appears even the courts and police don't think this guy is a bad guy or a dangerous guy. Yet they are charging him with dozens of felonies. It is the joke that our justice system has become. Hooray America.

Would be a shame if he lit up a smoke and all the evidence went poof.

My family's farm house In pa has thousands of pounds of old school train fuel stashed away

also known as wood for the stove.

Dont post that sh1t on a public forum. Expect a visit from the BATFEF. The bureau of alcohol tobacco firearms explosives and firewood.

FAIRFIELD, Conn. (AP) — Police say explosive chemicals, jet fuel, nearly 200 firearms and thousands of rounds of ammunition have been found inside a home in Fairfield. WFSB-TV reports (bit.ly/1c7fqKH) that police received a call Tuesday night asking them to check on the homeowner because it was thought the house might have been burglarized.

When officers arrived, they found the explosives and firearms. Authorities have identified the homeowner as Joseph Callahan, whose hobby they say is rockets. It’s not known why he had the weapons and explosives.

Police valued the guns and ammunition at more than $100,000. On Wednesday evening, Callahan was still at a local hospital where police had taken him. Police say he could faces charges.[\QUOTE]
WGGB

my question is, say if he has a LTC and all firearms were all purchased legal, what kind of charges could he face??

Jet fuel. Diesel? Lol relatively hard to ignite and not very explosive unless mixed with amonium nitrate to make anfo. Then It would require a blasting cap to set off anyway.

"The same bomb making material that was used in Oklahoma City". . . uh. .fertilizer??

At least its good to see that the cops haven't charged him for anything related to the 200 or so guns. Just all the explosives.

Don

Do you have an instant cold pack at home? If so you are a terrorist getting ready to blow something up like McV because they're just Ammonium nitrate.

Just by the way, this is the dangerous terrorist they caught in Connecticut...

0b6badd.jpg

Joseph C Callahan | LinkedIn

From the articles I read, I have a feeling the guy is in the early stages of Alzheimer's or something along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom