Firearm reviews on youtube(nutnfancy)

I don't like his underlying message that civilian concealed carry people are OBLIGATED to protect the good people. It's like he's projecting his "cop powers" onto civilian carriers. I am NOT obligated to stop an attack on a complete stranger. Call me a coward, but it would be stupid to charge into a situation like that and potentially get yourself seriously injured or killed. Life in prison, possibly, too. You WILL face legal and probably civil charges. My OBLIGATION is to protect myself, my family and anyone else I deem worthy who is in my company. It is my CHOICE regarding a total stranger. Get to a safe position, call 911 and stay on the line, be a good witness when LE arrives. Nothing more.

He also sure seems to have quite the hard on for that .25 cal Beretta. Sorry, I can carry a much more powerful .380 that's thinner and lighter. I used to until I got my Kahr PM9. Now, I will agree with him on the PM9. It's a fantastic carry pistol.

Last edited:
I do agree with you yeibitchai12, it does seem that he is making people feel obligated to protect all the people around you. I do disagree with him on that, I will just protect myself and my family and close friends, anyone else I will probably just be a good witness.

That is just one video he has. He has a ton more on gun reviews, knife reviews and other stuff, check out some of his other stuff, I find it pretty helpful.

Here is his main page: http://www.youtube.com/user/nutnfancy

Ya welcome PulpBuster! :)

Looks like nutnfancy has a cheap buget!! A 25 cal????? Tripple taps!!???The only good gun he had was the Kahr 9. This dude needs to go back to school!

Ok , I just watched his video on Sig P226 Mag Dump , OMG!!!! He starts the video off with showing his wound on his thumb.....You know how you get that????? HHMMMM... BY PUTTING YOUR THUMB BEHIND THE SLIDE!!!!! Such a newbe mistake.
Like I said....... DONKEY!

I like his philosophy and don't necessarily agree like some others here that as a person CCW it is our "duty" to protect everyone that may be in jeopardy. It is legal for us to do so but not necessarily smart.

Wow some are so quick to judge...because he has a 25 that he likes doesn't mean he can't afford anything else. He had quite a variety there but it appears they aren't up to snuff for some here [thinking]. I agree with him that if you can't comfortably carry something bigger then anything is better than nothing. I agree the bigger the better but I can't think of anybody that will willingly take a shot from a 22 or 25 expecting as so many say...to just get ticked off. And as far as his injury goes...maybe it is from a slide hitting his thumb. But that isn't necessarliy a noobie injury...I've been carrying for 34 years and ripped off half of my fingernail last year by getting caught by a slide. Not inexperience, not lack of ability just a dumb mistake. If everybody posted their dumb mistakes we'd fill up Derek's server very fast!

Unless you're perfect don't be so fast to judge. Sorry I know everybody it entitled to their opinion but Mr. Bill yours just rubbed me the wrong way.

as far as the "duty to protect" it all depends on what state you are from. here, you have to weight the pros and cons. iirc some states you are duty bound to protect others from harm or a felony if able too.

hhhhhmmmmmmm

[thinking]Ok, mabee im being a bit harsh on the guy,(and the fact that ive hade way too much coffee!) I should say that I personaly dont belive in the 25cal round. Your better off carrying a 22. ive personaly seen them bounce out of wooden targets!
And yes We all have our boo boo moments, (God knows ive had mine)[crying] But if your going to make a video lets not put it out there for the world too see. I do respect what the Kid is trying to do, I just think junior needs a little more experance.
Im not saying im perfect by any means, ive just seen my fair share of noobs.
Just watch some of those videos you'll see what I mean.

as far as the "duty to protect" it all depends on what state you are from. here, you have to weight the pros and cons. iirc some states you are duty bound to protect others from harm or a felony if able too.

I agree John, In this state Its hard to use you gun in defense of others unless you show that the person was in a life or death matter.

haha ASSHAT i forgot about that one!! thanks!!

you see the walther p22 one? where hes like "save me a clip" and he just f-ing goes POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP as almost as fast as he can? haha what a ASSHAT.

rob87, my friends are going to hate you for the next month. that is now the only word i'm going to use!!!

come on! nothins' wrong with glocks, Mr. tommy lee jones says: "loose that nickle platted sissy pistol and get your self a GLOCK" even tho i'm pretty sure he was putting down a 1911 and i can't have that, it still ruled.

or Mr. Steve Zasiou from Life aquatic (bill murry) "i'll get you your speedo and a glock"

Sorry, but this is bunk. There is no state in the US that -requires- or compels a civilian to protect someone else using deadly force, under the force of
law.

While protecting others is admirable, and often the right thing to do ethically, the law does not require it.

-Mike

1. Learn to edit posts instead of spamming threads. Almost 1/6 of your posts are in this one thread.
2. I'm not sure "Donkey" is a good insult. Here are some alternatives: Assface, asshat, dumbass, douchebag, c***rag. Hell, even "moron" will suffice.
3. You misspelled "Shrewsbury."
4. Making fun of Glocks isn't creative nor does it have any merit. Jumping on a bandwagon without making even a single funny or intelligent joke about Glocks is just plain lame.

1.Sorry if my posting etiquette is not up to pa, im still learning.
2. But I like donkey, but I could have gone with ASS CLOWN!
3. I just move to Shrewsbury. sorry hands where moving faster than the mind was (agian tomuch coffee!)
4 WHERE THE HELL WAS I MAKING FUN OF GLOCKS!?!??!?!?! I just said I missed in his little video that he pulled out a Glock.
Oh ya and my spelling sucks too does that make you feel better?

oh no I assumed you where. No biggie, even if you weren't, i'm not offended that easy. Just caught me off gard cause we where (more or less) expressing the same views.

and a +1 on nickle platted guns. not a fan.

Hey, don't be making fun of donkeys, now. That's not fair. They can't fight back. [rofl][/QUOTE]

Thats true, besides they seem smarter than this guy making the videos.

true on the donkey .. i mean nickle thing. i like stainless sometimes tho. but theres no point in having a shiner in my eyes. unless its a solid gold AK47. hahahaha

Nutnfancy

He is a Colonel (iirc) in the service. The more you watch his videos, the more you understand his opinions (perhaps not agree with, but understand). With nearly 13000 subscribers, he has a pretty good international fan base. 387 videos is a huge contribution.

The evidence is he is doing SOMETHING right. (the cut on his hand was from an accidental knife wound. He videotaped himself right after he was cut.)

(He likes Glocks more than I do. He also like Sigs though - that helps make up for it)

/wingnut

Last edited:
i'll give him credit, hes at least doing something constructive. but every time i see this guy shoot a gun, he just emptys it as fast as he can. and hes not that good of a shot. and likes to prance around in costumes.

(the cut on his hand was from an accidental knife wound. He videotaped himself right after he was cut.)

OOOHHHH and that better because?????..........[rolleyes]

Look at the beginning of the vid AR vs AK. It looks like he is rapidfiring the AR with his trigger finger moving as well as the finger below it moving in the same motion. Me or? He lost me after a bunch of rapid fire dumps.

Back
Top Bottom