Finally my dream came true moving to Florida

Hey guys I’ve been wanting this for a few years now but due to my wife’s job we couldn’t go sooner. I’m a semi truck drive so where I live doesn’t matter a whole lot for my job but she has a corporate job so it took us a couple years to find the right opportunity for her. I wanna sell my guns before I go so I can buy better more interesting stuff when I get there. I sold a pistol before to four season firearm but they basically paid half of what they sold it for later so how should I proceed in order to sell privately? What’s the proper procedure. I have a 19x and a Remington 870 home defense.
Deep down I know I’ll miss mass eventually but most deff the gun laws (specially the allowed guns ledger thing) are not among the things that I’ll miss. I’ll be hoping for good things to happen here for you guys too. Cheers mates. To greener pastures I go

Hey guys I’ve been wanting this for a few years now but due to my wife’s job we couldn’t go sooner. I’m a semi truck drive so where I live doesn’t matter a whole lot for my job but she has a corporate job so it took us a couple years to find the right opportunity for her. I wanna sell my guns before I go so I can buy better more interesting stuff when I get there. I sold a pistol before to four season firearm but they basically paid half of what they sold it for later so how should I proceed in order to sell privately? What’s the proper procedure. I have a 19x and a Remington 870 home defense.
Deep down I know I’ll miss mass eventually but most deff the gun laws (specially the allowed guns ledger thing) are not among the things that I’ll miss. I’ll be hoping for good things to happen here for you guys too. Cheers mates. To greener pastures I go
Just keep them and treat yourself to a happy stick for your Glock when you get there.

no reason to sell guns unless you are holding something hard to get in MA ( you are not) and you want to leave it behind for a friend.

What part of FL?

Problem with the glock is the mismatch frame and slide like every other glock in mass
nah. Most have matching. There is no good reason for them to not match so only a few highly over priced shops that don't know what they are doing mismatch them and claim it is required.

Both guns are common and readily available so they will not fetch much money selling them. Keep 'em.

nah. Most have matching. There is no good reason for them to not match so only a few highly over priced shops that don't know what they are doing mismatch them and claim it is required.

Both guns are common and readily available so they will not fetch much money selling them. Keep 'em.
Do I need to do something to take then to Florida? Any paperwork? Any forms? Anything ?

I hate that my serial numbers are mismatched. The shop I bought it from told me it was required

Not big into horses I’m more into trucks and Harley’s hahaha but I’m sure it’ll grow on me
Sell the Harley and get more guns.

Personally I wouldnt own a street bike in FL, flat and straight roads would get really boring very quick. Unless of course you like just going straight lol

Back
Top Bottom