• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fightlite Lever Action AR

PappyM3

NES Member
Anybody else kind of interested in one for the novelty?

I’d rather it be a large frame 308/6.5, and I’m not a fan of large lever handles, but still might be neat. Especially in something other than 5.56.

C85CF5BE-3681-4FDC-9FC5-D7C770B69BC1.jpeg

Last edited:
This just looks wrong. Like two brother kissing while sister takes pictures wrong.

The angle that the lever would work just seems awkward and it looks like it would be a painfully long throw. The rear stock seems mis-proportioned. WHY THE HELL IS THE SLING WHERE YOUR CHEEK GOES???? The magazine release isn't convenient to operate like on a pistol grip rifle. How much alcohol was involved in the making of this rifle? I won't even get into the upper receiver, since I guess that's how they're made these days, so whatever.

I could get behind it if it was bigger than 5.56

I don't know if I would call it a AR, sure it takes AR mags but that's about where the similarities stop.

There's no gas system, bolt and carrier will be different, no charging handle, stock doesn't look interchangeable, no pistol grip.

What were looking at here is a mag fed lever which could be nice, and it's set up for modern equipment as opposed to being stuck in the 1800s.

I could almost understand if it was tubular magazine fed. But not a lever action with external release magazine... It would still fall victim to any of the stupid proposed AWB type bans around semi autos with detachable magazines.

I could almost understand if it was tubular magazine fed. But not a lever action with external release magazine... It would still fall victim to any of the stupid proposed AWB type bans around semi autos with detachable magazines.
Why would a manual action be included in a semi auto ban?

Lol not sure if serious, like @Mesatchornug says, the fact that its not "semi automatic" nulls most of that garbage out.

Why would a manual action be included in a semi auto ban?
I have seen language in some proposed bills that include any firearm that can accept a detachable magazine.... So not specifically semi auto but this frankenstein rifle is stuck in between.

I could get behind it if it was bigger than 5.56

I don't know if I would call it a AR, sure it takes AR mags but that's about where the similarities stop.

There's no gas system, bolt and carrier will be different, no charging handle, stock doesn't look interchangeable, no pistol grip.

What were looking at here is a mag fed lever which could be nice, and it's set up for modern equipment as opposed to being stuck in the 1800s.
It's advertised as 300BO as well. I think it could be neat in 350 Legend. Since it basically just uses an AR upper with a custom bolt carrier, you should be able to drop in most any barrel of interest.

This is kind of something I've been toying with in my head, but haven't even started to put on paper.

@tuna, usually those QD ports are on both sides. You could run it from the other side if you're right handed.

Last edited:
I have seen language in some proposed bills that include any firearm that can accept a detachable magazine.... So not specifically semi auto but this frankenstein rifle is stuck in between.
There's been language banning all firearms. I wouldn't worry about that yet, the wind is not in their favor.

You know that post that shows a bunch of gun designers, and who would you pick to build a weapon? It's like that was done, but all the top choices were retarded and they weren't allowed to use any design software besides crayons.

Also reminds me of this thread.

https://www.northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/ok-legalize-marijuana-what-could-happen.322520/
See, @snubnose? This is how you tell people you disagree with their life choices. At least @tuna is fun about it.

Really, I want a minimal lower with a Monte Carlo stock (or similar) under an upper like this:
p_080001400_1.jpg

but with this Cerakote:
iu

[rofl] [rofl]

i do like the look of it, yeah. if i wasn't on the decline of my gun buying days it looks like it would make my list of things to own. and you got to admit, it looks a hell of a lot more sleeker than those absurdities they force you to have in california. and in a pistol caliber, also...9mm, .357 or 44 special. and one when it comes out to play with the big boys...say 45-70 for fun. at 1200 bucks, you should be able to call in your configuration...bbl length, caliber, etc. there i go talking crazy again.

Back
Top Bottom