Fighting the Urge to Buy Today

[grin] What is it that you're getting, and what you can't?

We'll start with a couple AR10's and FAL's for what I can't (as in afford) [smile]. Most likely pick up an M1 in .308...and if something else cute finds my face, I might bring that home too, but I don't know what it will be yet. [laugh]

Anvil still has $100 stripped lowers. They did away with the free engraving and are a bit backordered, but it's still a pretty good price. I don't have the cash available to finish my NES build and I'm two steps away from ordering another lower or two... if I don't go out hunting for a Saiga.

Yeah... I think it could be considered an addiction. [bow][mg]

I will spend my economic stimulous
check on something,, provided it comes soon.
They'll probably love hearing that!

Made the rounds today visiting several gunshops in NE. Riley's, Four Seasons, and The Shooters Box. For the record, I prefer Four Seasons for firearm purchases, the other shops have somewhat better accessory/reloading selection. AR rifles were conspicuously absent from the shelves at all three stores. Holy crap, there's a run on all things AR. This includes parts, magazines, complete rifles, ammo, reloading components like primers and bullets, and storage cases. Those of you who saw this coming, congratulations, those who did not, good luck.

Chris

Interestingly enough, M&M's has several AR-15's on the rack and even a stripped lower with A2 stock.

I would have picked up the lower, but I dropped a bit of cash on lay-away-ing the 1911.

Can never go wrong buying ammo for the guns you already have...
If you don't have ammo or reloading components for the firearms you have those firearms are useless. It appears the tax on ammo will be the first target for BO against the RKBA crowd. Stocking up now is the best way to be one step ahead of him.

Anvil still has $100 stripped lowers. They did away with the free engraving and are a bit backordered, but it's still a pretty good price. I don't have the cash available to finish my NES build and I'm two steps away from ordering another lower or two... if I don't go out hunting for a Saiga.

Yeah... I think it could be considered an addiction. [bow][mg]
Being prepared and planning for the future are not forms of addiction. They are forms of extreme intelligence. [cheers]

Back
Top Bottom