"Fast And Furious/Gunwalker" mega-thread... was: ATF director expected to resign...

Just to keep this going,its been a good thread to keep up on F&F,looks like they are/where actually considering throwing the ATF under the bus to hide "president zero" an his administrations involvement in Fast and Furious (don't get to excited, FBI and DEA would take over the duties)

http://townhall.com/columnists/katiepavlich/2011/09/30/bombshell_doj_considering_elimination_of_atf

Bombshell: DOJ Considering Elimination of ATF

"Multiple sources, including sources from ATF, DOJ and Congressional offices have said there is a white paper circulating within the Department of Justice, outlining the essential elimination of ATF. According to sources, the paper outlines the firing of at least 450 ATF agents in an effort to conduct damage control as Operation Fast and Furious gets uglier and as election day 2012 gets closer."

It does look like the WH connection to F&F is now transferred to Iraq !

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=46592

"Also, O’Reilly just happens to be on assignment in Iraq, and is therefore unavailable for comment. Too bad the Most Transparent Administration In History fought tooth and nail to delay releasing every single byte of Fast and Furious information, or the House Oversight Committee might have been able to chat with O’Reilly before he jetted off to Mesopotamia."

Looks like Holder just got fingered in the FnF gunwalker case (as per Fox news). Apparently he knew about it long before he admitted. What a surprise.

"I'm not sure how much grief we'll get for 'guns walking'. It may be more like "finally they're going after people who sent the guns down there'."

WTF

"I'm not sure how much grief we'll get for 'guns walking'. It may be more like "finally they're going after people who sent the guns down there'."

WTF
We've always known they were delusional.

The press has a perfect "Woodward and Bernstein" moment here and they are ignoring it because it's the man they elected... I do hope we can keep this alive despite the media's attempt to cover it up...

ATF Fast and Furious: New documents show Attorney General Eric Holder was briefed in July 2010

WASHINGTON - New documents obtained by CBS News show Attorney General Eric Holder was sent briefings on the controversial Fast and Furious operation as far back as July 2010. That directly contradicts his statement to Congress.

On May 3, 2011, Holder told a Judiciary Committee hearing, "I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

Here we go.

EXCLUSIVE: House Republicans are calling for a special counsel to determine whether Attorney General Holder perjured himself during his testimony to the House Judiciary Committee on Operation Fast and Furious, Fox News has learned.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Lamar Smith, R-Texas, was sending a letter to President Obama on Tuesday arguing that Holder cannot investigate himself, and requesting the president instruct the Department of Justice to appoint a special counsel.

The question is whether Holder committed perjury during a Judiciary Committee hearing on May 3. At the time, Holder indicated he was not familiar with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives program known as Fast and Furious until about April 2011.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...el-to-probe-holder-on-fast-and/#ixzz1Zpz18RkX

hahahahaha

The only way Holder can get himself out of this one, is if he implicates the white house itself, otherwise he's toast.

hahahahaha

The only way Holder can get himself out of this one, is if he implicates the white house itself, otherwise he's toast.

Except of course if the President and Holder refuse to appoint a special prosecutor. They can point to the failure of Kenneth Starr (at least according to the MSM) to accomplish anything when investigating Bill Clinton and call it a "waste of money". With a Democratically controlled Senate, there won't be any pressure from Congress as a whole.

Holder won't implicate the President. At most he'll implicate some senior staff member who will go under the Obama bus. Maybe he'll throw it all on Hillary Clinton. After all, they hate her and it would be a good way to assure that she never gets to run for President.

Hillary was the one who went on TV with the Mexican president scolding about how there were all these guns flowing from the US to Mexico. I would like to get an honest count of how many of the guns they traced back to the US were serial numbers from the ATF's "gun walking" program. And in fact how many that they showed in the TV news segment were actually from that program. But that will never, ever, ever happen I am sure. I wonder if I could file a Freedom of Information act on that.

Hillary was the one who went on TV with the Mexican president scolding about how there were all these guns flowing from the US to Mexico. I would like to get an honest count of how many of the guns they traced back to the US were serial numbers from the ATF's "gun walking" program. And in fact how many that they showed in the TV news segment were actually from that program. But that will never, ever, ever happen I am sure. I wonder if I could file a Freedom of Information act on that.

That would ba a DREAM!

No sarcasm - it would fulfill so many peoples' day. But I do believe that will never be a site we see.

A beautiful thought though.

Back
Top Bottom