• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FAIL: Gun Safety Instructor Accidentally Shoots Student

I blame the lack of laws. There should be a big red warning sticker on the barrel that says "CAUTION, bullets come out of this end VERY FAST"

It is just that the technology for firearms has not improved at the rate of other things. I know when I got to destroy a document on my computer by deleting it (like destroying an object by shooting it), I first click on the delete button (like pulling the trigger), and then a window pops up asking me to confirm. I get no window popping up asking me to confirm that I want to shoot the gun. That is just asinine! It is only just common sense that you would have this option on all firearms. I'm petitioning Barry right away.

Turns out the guy is a cop.

Pile-on after gun class discharge misses key unreported point - National gun rights | Examiner.com

"Terry also teaches in the law enforcement training program through the Eastland Career Center, recertifies law enforcement officials in Firearms Certification, and schedules and instructs many local Conceal Carry certification classes. He also does consultation with Ohio’s Supreme Court Systems on their security measures and practices. Terry maintains his status as a Peace Office [sic] with the Harrisburg Police Department.”

Time to give up the day job? Firearms instructor accidentally shoots someone for SECOND time | Mail Online

Apparently this is the second person that he has accidentally shot...
White Feather

So much fail. There is NO SUCH THING as an accidental shooting! That article uses the word 'accident' or 'accidental' ELEVEN TIMES either in title, body text, or photo description. Twelve, if you count white feather's use of the word, above.

There are only INTENTIONAL, or NEGLIGENT shootings with guns. There are no 'accidents.' Using that word just removes responsibility for his dumb-assery.

Christ, he thought his firearm was loaded with blanks when he shot the 14-year-old girl. In his second shooting, he thought the firearm was unloaded. This man is dangerous with a firearm in his hand!

Back
Top Bottom