• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FAIL: Gun Safety Instructor Accidentally Shoots Student

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
LANCASTER, Ohio (AP) -- Police say an instructor at a central Ohio gun safety class has accidentally shot a student.
The Columbus Dispatch reports 73-year-old Terry J. Dunlap Sr. was demonstrating a handgun at a training facility on Saturday when he fired a bullet that ricocheted off a desk and into the right arm of 26-year-old Michael Piemonte.

Police: Gun safety instructor accidentally shoots student | KMOV.com St. Louis

Piemonte tells the newspaper it appears Dunlap didn’t know the gun was loaded

Remember, only trained professionals should be allowed to handle guns. [rolleyes]

Jesssssuuus you guys and your dupe patrol...Who gives a crap.. are you guys expecting a gold star or something..Are you footing the bill for bandwidth in this joint? [rofl]

I did not read it and it seems like at the moment 49 other people read it and did not cry dupe

Jesssssuuus you guys and your dupe patrol...Who gives a crap.. are you guys expecting a gold star or something..Are you footing the bill for bandwidth in this joint? [rofl]

I did not read it and it seems like at the moment 49 other people read it and did not cry dupe

Yes [grin] It has been said

Tim ~ [thumbsup]

You'd didn't know that there is a $10 bounty on all dupes? [grin]

I assumed this applied to posting in general, not just questions. Nobody wants to see 15 threads on the same subject.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/read-before-posting/5789-before-posting-question.html

nice shootin tex. 73 is simply too old to be instructing to the general populace. sorry.

also, what sort of stupid F does not know that there is no such thing as an unloaded gun?

I imagine our yearly fee does help pay for the bandwidth[rolleyes]

Wish I could remember where it was, It was something like 25 years ago
Someone sent me a newspaper clipping about an instructor (so called anyway) who was trying to show a woman how safe guns were.
Mr. macho dumped what he thought was 6 rounds out of a revolver, put it to his head and pulled the trigger.
Repainted the wall behind him.
Mega fail.

mother of christ. check the ****ing chamber, people.

You know what would have prevented this negligent discharge? A consumer protection law like the one we have here in MA that requires a very clear and easy to see "chamber loaded indicator" and expensive certified safety testing or else the gun can't be sold by FFL's in the state.

[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom