Facebook comment about gun ammo leads to arrest

Interesting how George Orwell's 1984 was required reading when I was in school (maybe it still is), yet no one seems to realize it has arrived.

Junior High:
Lord of the Flies
Animal Farm
The Outsiders
Clockwork Orange (self)
Breakfast of Champions (self)
Lots of Conan the Barbarian and 007 books (5th-7th grades)

High school (honors), it was:
Merchant of Venice
Scarlet Letter
Old Man and the Sea
Tale of Two Cities
Hamlet
Romeo and Juliet

Who on here hasnt posted worse than that...it has to be a credible threat with a target and abilty to carry out said threat.

I could see how it could be interpreted as a threat if your a pussy who just wants to get someone in trouble... but its clearly nonviolent trolling.

Who on here hasnt posted worse than that...it has to be a credible threat with a target and abilty to carry out said threat.

I could see how it could be interpreted as a threat if your a pussy who just wants to get someone in trouble... but its clearly nonviolent trolling.

That will not matter with the new batch of "protective" laws being put forward here and around the country.
Due Process will be subordinate to Innuendo. Warrants will be issued on feelings not facts.

I was grocery shopping Tuesday. I was "in a mood" and decided to be as non-threatening offensive as possible. Those that know me know I tend to standout in a crowd. For those that don't, I'm 6'4", 285#, beard/goatee to mid-century and longer hair. I'm sure my full-size 1911 owb was printing like crazy. Probably lucky I didn't get swatted in the parking lot. 20180306_112710.jpg

I fully anticipate and wait with baited breath the arrest of Cathy griffin any minute now.

For the social media pic of her beheading the President threat.

She is a clear and ongoing danger to the public.

Wow. Hold $hit, batman, we live in a full-up police state. When the hell did we become the Soviet Union!?

1984 is really 2018
iu

Cereal Killer: FYI man, alright. You could sit at home, and do like absolutely nothing, and your name goes through like 17 computers a day. 1984? Yeah right, man. That's a typo. Orwell is here now. He's livin' large. We have no names, man. No names. We are nameless!

Quotes from "Hackers"

Back
Top Bottom