• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

F Andrew Yang!!!

basscatfrank

NES Member
A story in the Glob today cites Yang on his solution to gun violence. Fine manufacturers $1M for each death caused by their guns. My inner rage seems to be hindering a rational response to this twit as my mind can only hear myself screaming FU!

Here is further proof of his idiocy:

Most Americans agree on common-sense safety requirements and restrictions on firearms.
  • As President, I will...
  • Promote a stringent, tiered licensing system for gun ownership (think a CDL vs. a regular driver's license):
  • All tiers: Pass a federal background check, eliminating the gun show loophole.
  • Tier 1--Basic hunting rifles and handguns: Provide a receipt for an appropriately-sized gun locker, or trigger lock per registered gun.
  • Tier 2--Semi-automatic rifles: Have a Tier 1 license for at least 1 year; Pass an advanced firearm safety class.
  • Tier 3--Advanced and automatic weaponry: Ban high-capacity magazines; Require submission of fingerprints and DNA to the FBI
  • Those who currently own any firearms will be grandfathered in with their current license, and for the 1-year requirement if they decide to apply for a Tier 2 license.
Source: 2020 presidential campaign website Yang2020.com , Mar 29, 2019

Most Americans agree on common-sense safety requirements and restrictions on firearms.
  • Promote a stringent, tiered licensing system for gun ownership (think a CDL vs. a regular driver's license):
  • All tiers: Pass a federal background check, eliminating the gun show loophole.
  • Tier 1--Basic hunting rifles and handguns: Provide a receipt for an appropriately-sized gun locker, or trigger lock per registered gun.
  • Tier 2--Semi-automatic rifles: Have a Tier 1 license for at least 1 year; Pass an advanced firearm safety class.
  • Tier 3--Advanced and automatic weaponry: Ban high-capacity magazines; Require submission of fingerprints and DNA to the FBI
  • Those who currently own any firearms will be grandfathered in with their current license, and for the 1-year requirement if they decide to apply for a Tier 2 license.
So you'd prefer one of the several Democratic candidates that would ban semi auto rifles altogether?

Don't get me wrong, his firearms policies are "yuck" but it's sad that he actually has more exemptions/allowable items than many of his colleagues.

If your choice is a Beto-style mandatory buyback or being grandfathered into keeping my AKs and ARs, I will choose the latter (and before someone says "it's fighting time if that happens--notice I said if my choice was between those two options).

Lol he's not the only anti to fling that around. "Sue this person and that person, for something they didn't do"....

Yang gets shilled hard on social media, he tried to staff 4chan every weekday from 9am to 5pm EST with shills. If you criticized him at all you would get pig piled on hard. As soon as 5pm came around you could post that photo of yang with his mouth open getting peed on and the shills were nowhere to be found. You can't fabricate public opinion when your employees are all normies with no grasp of internet culture.

... his solution to gun violence. Fine manufacturers $1M for each death caused by their guns.

This sets an amazing precedent that has the possibility to destroy the economy of the world on a widespread basis.

When a drunk driver kills a family, do the surviving plaintiffs sue the car company? Or the brewer/distiller/vintner of whatever the driver was drinking? Or do they sue the liquor store for selling it to them? Or Ernie frickin' Boch for selling the car? Oooooh he's got deep pockets let's go after that rat bastard!

Are we going to sue Louisville Slugger or Easton when someone uses a bat illegally? What will Dick's sporting goods have left to sell except sweat pants and running shoes (oops! gloved hands and shod feet kill more people every year than rifles of all types. Gotta ban those. )

Sue Henckels if they use a knife to stab someone illegally?

Sue Spaulding if someone gets clubbed with a golf club (it's right in the NAME!)?

Sue Lenovo when their laptops are used to commit cyber crimes?

Where will this shit end? How many businesses and entire industries will go under?

He also wants to give people 1000-2000 a month as Freedom Dividend also known as taxing your ass off

So you'd prefer one of the several Democratic candidates that would ban semi auto rifles altogether?

Don't get me wrong, his firearms policies are "yuck" but it's sad that he actually has more exemptions/allowable items than many of his colleagues.

If your choice is a Beto-style mandatory buyback or being grandfathered into keeping my AKs and ARs, I will choose the latter (and before someone says "it's fighting time if that happens--notice I said if my choice was between those two options).
If non-compliance is your answer, then who cares how many steps to tyranny they propose?
And don't think for a moment that the end game is different, one of them is giving you a rose but both of them are looking to bugger you sans line.

-1x-1.jpg

Fortunately, I don't have to choose which Democrat will rule as President in 2021. I don't want any of them, which is one reason I support Trump. Any Democrat, elected to any office this year, is another nail in the coffin of the USA.

Fortunately, I don't have to choose which Democrat will rule as President in 2021. I don't want any of them, which is one reason I support Trump. Any Democrat, elected to any office this year, is another nail in the coffin of the USA.
I don't want them either. I was just trying to understand the OP's: "inner rage" and mind "screaming FU" when, in comparison to others' proposals, Yang's are actually the least restrictive that I am aware of.

Doesn't make it good or desirable, but for someone polling fourth/fifth presently, I'd sooner file this under "meh."

I don't want them either. I was just trying to understand the OP's: "inner rage" and mind "screaming FU" when, in comparison to others' proposals, Yang's are actually the least restrictive that I am aware of.

Doesn't make it good or desirable, but for someone polling fourth/fifth presently, I'd sooner file this under "meh."

lol, yang is a commie

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ti9az7GrxA

Yang gets shilled hard on social media, he tried to staff 4chan every weekday from 9am to 5pm EST with shills. If you criticized him at all you would get pig piled on hard. As soon as 5pm came around you could post that photo of yang with his mouth open getting peed on and the shills were nowhere to be found. You can't fabricate public opinion when your employees are all normies with no grasp of internet culture.

He's running an unconventional campaign. I got a call (by name, it was not a generic household message) from one of his campaign volunteers yesterday inviting me to an upcoming event. I'm a registered Republican. Could be fishing for R write ins or gauging support for a third party run in the general election.

He's running an unconventional campaign. I got a call (by name, it was not a generic household message) from one of his campaign volunteers yesterday inviting me to an upcoming event. I'm a registered Republican. Could be fishing for R write ins or gauging support for a third party run in the general election.

Pssst.......Don't tell him, he paid for a wrong list! [thumbsup]

How ‘bout
as President I will
1. uphold the Constitution of the United States
2. enforce all laws and violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
that would be a good start for all elected officials
3. otherwise stop imposing any ideological system and leave you the hell alone

If I recall he was one of, if not the only Democrat apart from perhaps Tulsi, to go on Fox News a time or two. This was around the time Warren said she wouldn't "give them the publicity" or similar.

Whether you agree with him or not (I generally don't) he's made it a point to repeat that Democrats won't win unless they address the issues that led people to vote for Trump. He's said that the other candidates haven't addressed those things and that he would be more bipartisan.

However, Creepy Uncle Joe said he'd be open to a Republican vice president the other day [rofl]

Just as long as you're aware that the choice is terrible.

Actually given that shitty choice, I'd actually rather have them go full retard, because I believe potential victims will react more harshly. An incrementalist is far more dangerous, because they would attempt to make legal chances than more people will tolerate. It's easier to get people to fight something that is blatantly offensive. It's a lot harder to get people to fight something that doesn't immediately bash them in the skull with a spike, the way gun confiscation would.

Someone like a Yang with soft gun control is actually 10 times more dangerous than the guy with the full retard gun control. A lot of idiots will fall for the soft sell,, I mean look at all the old threads around here where some guy asks about what we think about his gun control ideas, etc. A lot of the crap Bloomberg does is all enginerred around the soft sell, he knows that fudds and retards will suck for BS like ERPO or UBC long before gun confiscation or bans...

-Mike

Just as long as you're aware that the choice is terrible.

Actually given that shitty choice, I'd actually rather have them go full retard, because I believe potential victims will react more harshly. An incrementalist is far more dangerous, because they would attempt to make legal chances than more people will tolerate. It's easier to get people to fight something that is blatantly offensive. It's a lot harder to get people to fight something that doesn't immediately bash them in the skull with a spike, the way gun confiscation would.

Someone like a Yang with soft gun control is actually 10 times more dangerous than the guy with the full retard gun control. A lot of idiots will fall for the soft sell,, I mean look at all the old threads around here where some guy asks about what we think about his gun control ideas, etc. A lot of the crap Bloomberg does is all enginerred around the soft sell, he knows that fudds and retards will suck for BS like ERPO or UBC long before gun confiscation or bans...

-Mike
Fully aware the choice is terrible and one I would never relish being faced with.

You're right about the soft sell, it's why Moms Demand and Everytown push semantics like being "in favor of gun safety" versus "gun control," etc. Makes it more palatable to know-nothings and fence sitters. "See, they just want to promote safety." However, if you applied their version of safety to intercourse they'd be pushing vasectomies instead of condoms...

How about, I will honer my oath I swore to the Republic and follow the 18 enumerated powers that the Constitution says I uphold.

Back
Top Bottom