• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Excellent Hornady Customer Service

Amputee Marksman

NES Member
During the summer of 2020 I bought a Hornady Rapid Safe 4800KP. This is a small pop open safe I use to store a pistol next to my bed. There are two small cables, one on each side of the lid, that stop the lid in the upright position when the safe pops open. The other day I open the safe and lid opens and goes past the stopping point and hits the wall behind the night stand. I take a look at the safe and I see that both of the stop cables have broken.

I search around on Hornady's website and on the net to see if I can get replacements. No luck. I send an email to Hornady customer support asking about purchasing some new ones. They respond within 24 hours and ask me for my address and they'll send some out. Bear in mind the warranty on the safe is 1 year and mine is 3 years old. This is great support by Hornady and definitely makes you want to continue buying their products.

Back
Top Bottom