Ex-MA State Senator Dean Tran Charged With Stealing Gun From Constituent

Put a fork in him, this guy is done.
If they said he lunged at his driver and tried to grab the steering wheel, you'd believe that too? Amazes me how many sheep believe anything put out by Democrat operatives. They ran with a TOTALLY fictitious narrative for 3 years, and the fools still believe democrat scum.

I knew Diehl had a challenger, I was surprised when he got enough votes at the convention to get on the ballot, but he has a snowballs chance in hell.

The Weld/Romney/Baker RINO is an endangered species in MA, anyone that was in that branch has been forced out of any leadership position, Jim Lyons is running the ship now and he has no love for a RINO, just ask Tom Mountain.

If they said he lunged at his driver and tried to grab the steering wheel, you'd believe that too? Amazes me how many sheep believe anything put out by Democrat operatives. They ran with a TOTALLY fictitious narrative for 3 years, and the fools still believe democrat scum.

It's not that I believe it, but this strategy will work and he dug his own grave. He made the mistake of talking to the cops, gave the guns back, then came back and took some back (?) etc. etc. there is now no way anyone is going to give him the benefit of the doubt. The life of being a politician.

Back
Top Bottom