Ex-Gang Member From Chicago Claims The Govt Drops Crates Full Of Guns & Bullets In Black Hoods

Not hard to believe. Freeway Rick Ross often talks about how the CIA was selling him cocaine, and taught him how to make a more affordable crack version for the masses. He said that he would get the coke from the CIA, sell for a few months and build up a stash of money, and then they would come in and confiscate most of his money in exchange for not putting him away, and then the cycle would start all over again.

Not hard to believe. Freeway Rick Ross often talks about how the CIA was selling him cocaine, and taught him how to make a more affordable crack version for the masses. He said that he would get the coke from the CIA, sell for a few months and build up a stash of money, and then they would come in and confiscate most of his money in exchange for not putting him away, and then the cycle would start all over again.
I imagine that off books actions need off books funding.

But for a good cause, arming the Taliban and giving F14s to Saddam.

IMG_6282.jpeg

IMG_6281.jpeg

He seems like a reliable witness. [rofl]

But for a good cause, arming the Taliban and giving F14s to Saddam.

View attachment 860151

View attachment 860150

It seemed logical at the time. Let's go back to Rambo III. Rambo takes on the entire Russian army in Afghanistan. They were our HEROS back then.

I was listening to a podcast about Werner Von Braun (pronounced Verner von Brown, FWIW). Anyhow, the podcaster got all uppity about how he was a Nazi (and he was) and he was part of exterminating thousands of Jews (and he was) and we gave him a pass after WWII. Sometimes, you can't make the moral perfect choice. Had we no Von Braun, we'd have no modern rocket program. The man was the GRANDFATHER of all those rockets. Our choices were, take him to American and help the .mil, shoot him in the head, let the Russkies have him. Despite how despicable some of his actions were, it was an easy decision.

Who do you think put Saaaadaaaam in place? Or hte Shah of Iran? And then didn't rein his dumb-ass in while he was starving his people to buy more rockets and fighter jets? Just kept sending him $. Who was ultimately responsible for the invasion of Kuwait??? (Saaaddaaaam called and asked if we would have a problem. Some dumbass didn't bother to have him clarify and told him we had no position in the matter.)

Unintended consequences.

I'm sure all of the anti-Ukraine folks here will change their tune in 20 years when it is discovered that we could have stopped X in its tracks here and now. I'm not for or against the Ukraine situation. I can't see far enough down the road to have an opinion. But it's not as simple as the argument of "we have to stop Putin/we can't waste US $ on a foreign war."

Also related - the Pope yesterday said that Ukrainians should just surrender. ROFL!!! He's a putz.

He seems like a reliable witness. [rofl]

It seemed logical at the time. Let's go back to Rambo III. Rambo takes on the entire Russian army in Afghanistan. They were our HEROS back then.

I was listening to a podcast about Werner Von Braun (pronounced Verner von Brown, FWIW). Anyhow, the podcaster got all uppity about how he was a Nazi (and he was) and he was part of exterminating thousands of Jews (and he was) and we gave him a pass after WWII. Sometimes, you can't make the moral perfect choice. Had we no Von Braun, we'd have no modern rocket program. The man was the GRANDFATHER of all those rockets. Our choices were, take him to American and help the .mil, shoot him in the head, let the Russkies have him. Despite how despicable some of his actions were, it was an easy decision.

Who do you think put Saaaadaaaam in place? Or hte Shah of Iran? And then didn't rein his dumb-ass in while he was starving his people to buy more rockets and fighter jets? Just kept sending him $. Who was ultimately responsible for the invasion of Kuwait??? (Saaaddaaaam called and asked if we would have a problem. Some dumbass didn't bother to have him clarify and told him we had no position in the matter.)

Unintended consequences.

I'm sure all of the anti-Ukraine folks here will change their tune in 20 years when it is discovered that we could have stopped X in its tracks here and now. I'm not for or against the Ukraine situation. I can't see far enough down the road to have an opinion. But it's not as simple as the argument of "we have to stop Putin/we can't waste US $ on a foreign war."

Also related - the Pope yesterday said that Ukrainians should just surrender. ROFL!!! He's a putz.

Ukraine, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, what do they all have in common? We totally bungled them. There’s no excuse, it was a massive display of misjudgement, corruption and incompetence spanning decades.

Did we???? Or did we set ourselves up in the first place in most of them??? Again, had we not ignored the Shah's stupidity, the Ayatollah of Rockinrolla would never have come to power and teenage girls in Iran would be at the beach in bikini's right now.

Name a successful international political situation we succeeded at in the last 60 years. Unintended consequences are a b-word. Vietnam? Korea? South America? Cooba? It is very hard to do.

EDIT - had to go into a meeting.

. . . . and we suck at it. LOL. Multiple administrations and political parties. We are just bad at interfering in international politics. Eventually, it bites us in the ass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom