• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Everyone Who Can, Go Buy A Gun This Weekend PERIOD

My buddy and I rode up to the local Harley dealership in Port Charlotte Florida today. The Harley dealership also opened a restaurant next door so we will going to the restaurant for lunch. But why we were there we noticed the third building in the property is being turned into a gun shop. They said they are doing suppressors and silencers so they must be a FFL 07. But on the 1000 inch television in the restaurant they were posting prices for some of the guns. A Glock 43x for $450. A Glock 43x MOS was $479. Imagine a world where you can walk into a local gun shop without requiring a license and being able to purchase a Glock for under $500 brand new in box. Granted there is a waiting period in Florida if you're not licensed here. Too bad I consider myself to be a resident of the State of New Hampshire.

My buddy and I rode up to the local Harley dealership in Port Charlotte Florida today. The Harley dealership also opened a restaurant next door so we will going to the restaurant for lunch. But why we were there we noticed the third building in the property is being turned into a gun shop. They said they are doing suppressors and silencers so they must be a FFL 07. But on the 1000 inch television in the restaurant they were posting prices for some of the guns. A Glock 43x for $450. A Glock 43x MOS was $479. Imagine a world where you can walk into a local gun shop without requiring a license and being able to purchase a Glock for under $500 brand new in box. Granted there is a waiting period in Florida if you're not licensed here. Too bad I consider myself to be a resident of the State of New Hampshire.
The gun store in FL I was in last week had a display case with suppressors. Had a sign that you could have visiting rights while your form 4 gets processed. The have a range right there.

Last edited:
Getting married next month.

Wife would literally kill me.
Seriously, it'd be some f***ed up shit, you'd see it in the news.

She's not opposed to guns, she gave me a M1 for an engagement gift, but it would not go over well. I won't be getting my ps90 before stupid ma law goes into effect.
This sounds so sad….One life to live buy what you want!

Im at a level where any gun I buy will be an extra of a luxury. I have enough to arm the entire neighborhood and enough ammo to last through any non fantasy scenario.

I still want a long range setup since all I have in that category is a match grade AR. An AR-10 is on my wish list in case any dealers out there have one in stock. Hit me up.

Getting married next month.

Wife would literally kill me.
Seriously, it'd be some f***ed up shit, you'd see it in the news.

She's not opposed to guns, she gave me a M1 for an engagement gift, but it would not go over well. I won't be getting my ps90 before stupid ma law goes into effect.
Just a note, as a Mass inmate with both a PS90 and a FN FiveseveN I would advise against getting a PS90 unless you have more guns than you know what to do with. Without the 50 and 20 round magazines, there really isn't a great reason for the FN 5.7x28 guns. You pay a lot for a glorified .22 WMR (i.e. $1600 Plus for the gun and 22 cents a round vs 70). I also have an AR build I made with a BCA .22 WMR upper which you can now get for $203 (and it comes with a .22 WMR specific buffer and spring for a carbine style, adjustable stock). Throw another $200 for a cheap lower, LPK and stock and you can have a complete build for under $400 that I found is actually more fun than the PS90 and way cheaper to run.

Just a note, as a Mass inmate with both a PS90 and a FN FiveseveN I would advise against getting a PS90 unless you have more guns than you know what to do with. Without the 50 and 20 round magazines, there really isn't a great reason for the FN 5.7x28 guns. You pay a lot for a glorified .22 WMR (i.e. $1600 Plus for the gun and 22 cents a round vs 70). I also have an AR build I made with a BCA .22 WMR upper which you can now get for $203 (and it comes with a .22 WMR specific buffer and spring for a carbine style, adjustable stock). Throw another $200 for a cheap lower, LPK and stock and you can have a complete build for under $400 that I found is actually more fun than the PS90 and way cheaper to run.
This! As much as I would love to get one, without the 50 round mag why bother.....that's the entire point of the thing.

I cannot stress how important cardio is. The single greatest survival skill is being able to run away. The greatest weapon (besides your brain) is a pair of correctly sized and laced running shoes.
Sounds like I have been doing it all wrong. 🤔 I'll sell one of my guns today and go buy some running away shoes. [thumbsup]

Sounds like I have been doing it all wrong. 🤔 I'll sell one of my guns today and go buy some running away shoes. [thumbsup]

Some hand to hand combat classes might be a smart idea too. Not just for fitness and technical knowledge but also to develop the attitude required to be able to decide and act with immediacy and violence. Plus you get to wear cool pajamas.

It's true though. Garandthumb actually just made a video on this, I'll link below.

Most people do not take fitness seriously. I don't know how or why that is such a common thing, but it is. And people who arent fit do very poorly when they are in fight or flight.

View: https://youtu.be/LDqzlGBejWo?si=DFgeFKNQNSKtmtSc

Back
Top Bottom