• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Everyone Who Can, Go Buy A Gun This Weekend PERIOD

Lol. Leave me out of this. I'm in the middle of buying a 1971 Fender Musicmaster bass. My disposable income is getting juggled among too many accounts right now for me to be thinking about picking up an Evyl Killy Gunne.
I just assumed you knew how to read a non military analog clock. But pics of the bass would be cool too.

I'm saving my money for a shack in NH that will fit a bed and a gun safe.

I was going to buy this place but some a**h*** posted all the land next to it after I took a shit next to a cart road going into it. Crazy frucker started chasing me with a tractor. I'm like, Jesus dude, I'm incontinent, gimme a break.

Now I'm hot on this, going to tear it down and build a concrete-walled tiny house.

Last edited:
Getting married next month.

Wife would literally kill me.
Seriously, it'd be some f***ed up shit, you'd see it in the news.

She's not opposed to guns, she gave me a M1 for an engagement gift, but it would not go over well. I won't be getting my ps90 before stupid ma law goes into effect.

She's not opposed to guns, she gave me a M1 for an engagement gift, but it would not go over well. I won't be getting my ps90 before stupid ma law goes into effect.
Need more details:

M1 Garand - nice
M1 carbine - Nice
M1A - meh
M1 Abrams - NOICE!

No non-committed spendable money left here until January... :oops: ... so naturally I'm praying that the Senate takes its sweet time with deciding how badly they want to screw us over. :(

But if they can't wait, I do have a back-up plan. One should ALWAYS have a back-up plan. [thumbsup]

Isn’t that a reason to buy something sooner? Then you play the card “we don’t judge each other for the stupid things we did before getting married”. The past unmarried you is gone and now you both move on.

Buy the gun.
Don't get married.
Keep the engagement gift.

What your life could look like if you dont get married:
Buy another gun, because you will save a lot of money.
Buy a motorcycle.
Buy another gun.
Buy a boat.
Buy a new truck.
Buy another gun.
Buy a cabin.
Buy another gun.
Hook up with women that want a successful man.

What your life will look like:
No guns :(

I am trying to help a brother out.

Buy the gun.
Don't get married.
Keep the engagement gift.

What your life could look like if you dont get married:
Buy another gun, because you will save a lot of money.
Buy a motorcycle.
Buy another gun.
Buy a boat.
Buy a new truck.
Buy another gun.
Buy a cabin.
Buy another gun.
Hook up with women that want a successful man.

What your life will look like:
No guns :(

I am trying to help a brother out.
Not even married yet and he’s already letting her wear the pants…. I see a lot of sadness ahead.

Back
Top Bottom