• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Elizebeth Warrens’ Plan for Gun Violence Protection.

Well, let's count our lucky starts that the treacherous nazi hack will never see the inside of the oval office in her life. She'd lose to Charles Manson's ghost on a walkie talkie in a organized election.

What makes her think taking over the Eric Swallwell platform is a good idea when he couldn't get more than 0% in the polls before he dropped out?

cord-of-wood.jpg

giphy.gif

Also 100% Bullshit.

I fully support the one gun per month proposal. My only question is how would it be implemented.

Would I get a voucher in the mail every month or would I get an EBT type card that would be replenished every month so I could pick up my new gun?

Twelve new guns per year? Hell yeah!

I fully support the one gun per month proposal. My only question is how would it be implemented.

Would I get a voucher in the mail every month or would I get an EBT type card that would be replenished every month so I could pick up my new gun?

Twelve new guns per year? Hell yeah!

Ya, but you'll end up paying triple or more of your current taxes. There's no free lunches.

The good news is that she has an ice cubes chance in hell of changing her address to Pennsylvania Ave.
The bad and scary news is someone that thinks just like her will win the Dem nomination and have a far far better chance of getting into thevWH!

The fake Indian picked the wrong week to gain traction with this big rollout of b.s.

The Epstein story is going silence this crap for a while.

And by then she will come up with a another big free sss#t giveaway to try to buy votes.

I think we need stronger politicians, not stronger gun laws..[rofl]

If only politicians had to abide by as many laws as firearm owners.

How about a waiting period of one week before they can open their mouths about something of which they know nothing about is sold to the public as fact..[slap]

Institute an ERPRPO, Extreme risk, people's rights, protective order.
If a politician says through any media, anything that threatens someone else's freedom or rights.
They are arrested without due process until proven guilty by the people![rockon]

Limit their years of political service to say our ten round magazine limit.[puke]

Leave them defenseless on the streets just like they do with all of us.[frown]

The first incident of them breaking our laws or going against our constitution they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Just like us legal, law abiding surfs are if we fail to follow one of 10,000 state and federal firearm related laws.[shocked]
And then removed from office and never allowed to run for political office anywhere again..

Put them on a data base accessible by the people at anytime so we can keep tabs on where they live and of what they own.:emoji_clipboard:

Put them all in the same basket as they do with all firearm owners when one of them goes off the reservation...[angry2]

Last edited:
I heard something about Red Flag laws the other day that really struck me.
These laws are designed to remove firearms from people who are deemed to be an imminent danger to themselves or others.
Now I would think that anyone who is dangerous enough to forcibly disarm is also dangerous enough to at least put in protective custody, but apparently the way these laws work is that the cops show up at this so called "Imminent Dangers" home and demand his guns and, unless he resists them, they just take them then drive away, presumably after giving him a stern warning not to try any shit of course. After all they are there to arrest the firearms, not the person so as long as he cooperates with the removal the cops must leave this so called imminent danger, now feeling violated and extremely pissed off completely free to plot his revenge, or if he was a suicide risk looking another way to get the job done.
How is this supposed to actually work?

I love how she considers the only successful tax currently on the books to be a failure. Pittman-Robertson brings in 177-324 million dollars per year. She's just pissed that she can't steal it for anti gun use.

More states are going constitutional carry, nobody is going to undo that trend. Keep crying Dems. Your national licensing fantasty aint happening. "Register your scary black rifles" hahaha nope.

These laws are designed to remove firearms from people who are deemed to be an imminent danger to themselves or others.
Now I would think that anyone who is dangerous enough to forcibly disarm is also dangerous enough to at least put in protective custody, but apparently the way these laws work is that the cops show up at this so called "Imminent Dangers" home and demand his guns and, unless he resists them, they just take them then drive away, presumably after giving him a stern warning not to try any shit of course. After all they are there to arrest the firearms, not the person so as long as he cooperates with the removal the cops must leave this so called imminent danger, now feeling violated and extremely pissed off completely free to plot his revenge, or if he was a suicide risk looking another way to get the job done.

Umm, think you're missing the point of these and other gun laws.

The bad and scary news is someone that thinks just like her will win the Dem nomination and have a far far better chance of getting into thevWH!

Looking at the lineup who's that gonna be? It's a clown show. The Dems are stuck, not enough nutjob leftist voters and not enough centrists. And they can't appeal to both cause they're so far apart in their politics.

The Democratic Party has completely misread why Trump won. They think it’s because they need a populist but Trump, despite all his bluster is actually a moderate in most regards as it pertains to policy. Hillary Clinton was also a really weak candidate, basically a passenger that only got anywhere because of Bill. That also contributed. What they really need is a moderate that acts like a grown up that isn’t an old fool like Biden. The primary system doesn’t help. The D’s that are jazzed up to support these loony candidates in the primaries are as loony as they are.

If the economy holds together until November 20 Trump will win and by more of a margin than last time. If we slide into a bad recession God help us. Maybe they could get one of these people elected.

Listen man something needs to be cleared up. It's only the guns that are dangerous. Not the person. Hell that is probably why Glocks shoot so many cops...

• Establishing a real waiting period. Waiting periods prevent impulsive gun violence, reducing gun suicides by 7–11% and gun homicides by 17%. Over the past 5 years, a national handgun waiting period would have stopped at least 4,550 gun deaths.
That one is always my favorite when it comes back around every few years. I know if I decided I need to shoot someone in the face I'd never consider using any of the guns I already own, It would have to be a new one. I want something I'm totally unfamiliar with and never fired before to do the deed! It's just common sense! Wonder what fraction of a percentage of gun buys is for a persons first gun.

The fake Indian picked the wrong week to gain traction with this big rollout of b.s.

The Epstein story is going silence this crap for a while.

And by then she will come up with a another big free sss#t giveaway to try to buy votes.

Wow, you mean Lapierre might be smarter than we thought? Maybe Wayne helped arrange Epstein's "suicide"?

Back
Top Bottom