• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Elizebeth Warrens’ Plan for Gun Violence Protection.

No,

It means they will make an appointment for you to show up at a stasi facility for your tattoo, microchip and gps ankle bracelet before being incarcerated for pre-crime violations
But Liawatha needs to asked that question because I'm sure she didn't consider that potential "issue".

Where?
Hmm, if she creates a Federal License does that mean we can carry in all 50 States?
You haven't been here long enough to know anything about anybody here .
If you believe any Democrat will create a ltc on the federal level to permit interstate carry, you're either dreaming, uneducated or sh!tpostin.

Our courts are stacked pro gun, it makes their job real easy...

Are they? We have a 1 person margin in SCOTUS, but Roberts might not be the most reliable 2A supporter on earth.

I'll breathe easier when a true conservative replaces RBG. I'd love to see a conservative, pro-2A black female judge replace her, in part to tell the left to STFU.

Are they? We have a 1 person margin in SCOTUS, but Roberts might not be the most reliable 2A supporter on earth.

I'll breathe easier when a true conservative replaces RBG. I'd love to see a conservative, pro-2A black female judge replace her, in part to tell the left to STFU.

Trump could nominate a black transgender muslim conservative judge who cured cancer and brought about world peace and the left would still be nit picking over her crayon art in kindergarten exclaiming that failing to color between the lines makes one unfit to be a justice. Anyone who is a member of a minority but refuses to drink the left wing koolaid is fair game to them.

Raising the age to buy a rifle to 21... So someone can join the military at 18 and drive a tank overseas, but a deer rifle at home, nope... If people under 21 are so irresponsible that they can't be trusted with a firearm, I'm sure raising the minimum age to join the military and vote will be right behind this new requirement right....

Back
Top Bottom