• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

EDC What's your go to ?

0c518b297ae242f45608cbedc2301f58.jpg
camo jelly beans

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

G19 iwb (White Hat Holsters) most of the time, or Kahr PM9 pocket carry (DeSantis Nemesis) when it has to disappear. Spare mag and a can of UDAP Jogger Fogger. Thats pretty much it except when Im in work, Ill have a pocket knife and a pen light on me in addition to the PM9 and pepper spray.

Always have my LCP in my pocket...I will often have my 1911 OWB if I'm not at work and sometimes, if I'm feeling particularly saucy, I'll strap my Python on instead of the 1911.

M&P shield 9mm with trijicon hd night sights, apex trigger in a desantis speed holster. Accompanied by 2 extra 8 round mags in a desantis belt pouch.

On my property a four inch stainless 9 shot 22lr Taurus revolver for chicken and cat loving varmints, in the woods 4 inch 686 in case a bear or mountain lion decides I look tasty. Around two leggeds I have a cm40 with laser and spare mag, bullpup Mossberg 500 in truck loaded with slugs, yea loaded.

On my property a four inch stainless 9 shot 22lr Taurus revolver for chicken and cat loving varmints, in the woods 4 inch 686 in case a bear or mountain lion decides I look tasty. Around two leggeds I have a cm40 with laser and spare mag, bullpup Mossberg 500 in truck loaded with slugs, yea loaded.

OMFG Loaded!!! haha

I swap between boring shield, keltec p9 (it goes bang every time) and g19, all IWB.

Just started carrying. Tried a few at Manchester Firing Line and the LC9s worked best for me, so that's it, at least for now. Using a Blade Tech IWB but can't wait for the Crossbreed MiniTuck to arrive.

I'm starting to see how carrying is kind of like ladies and their shoes, where you end up with a safe full of guns and holsters, each for a different occasion.[rofl]

Sig 229 in .40. with Hogue finger groove grips and a SRT. 12 round pre-ban and a spare in my pocket.

25 rounds of .40 caliber hollow point goodness.

Back
Top Bottom