Eastern Sports show in Harrisburg banning AR15's

Knob Creek

NES Member
They've had several major vendors pull out because of the decision. Lancaster Archery, one of the largest distributors in the country, as well as the other major archery distributor (can't think of name) have both pulled out of this year's show.

Aloha

I hope every vendor that sells guns at least pulls out of that show. **** them.

-Mike

I would never go to that show, let alone buy anything from a vendor there.

I hope they all pull out and the promoter takes it on the face.

A friend of mine pointed something out that I found funny, "In a way I'm surprised anyone has AR stuff to sell." Heh.

I hope every vendor that sells guns at least pulls out of that show. **** them.

-Mike

This is exactly what needs to start happening. People need to get it thru their thick heads that accomodation and half measures - are not going to work.

If promoters are going to ban certain types of guns - then EVERYBODY should just pull out of the show and leave the promoter holding the bag.

There's plenty of evidence that guns are simply NOT RESPONSIBLE for the murder rate - and that guns in the hands of civilians actually reduce crime - furthermore there was a report that just came out where even the mainstream media admitted that it wasn't an AR-15 that killed those kids at Sandy Hook.

The time for tolerance on moonbattery and lies has past. It's time to start forcing people to stand up.

[Citation Needed]

... furthermore there was a report that just came out where even the mainstream media admitted that it wasn't an AR-15 that killed those kids at Sandy Hook.
Report that just came out?
l87qsrX.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom