Ear protection for $8

Found these at the Home Depot in South Bay. They were in along all the seasonal (29 piece wrench set for $10) items. They are Peltor, instead of 3M, but they look exactly the same.

I have not used these yet, and am not recommending them. Just letting you know about the deal.

Thanks.

They'll be discounting all their christmas lights and holiday merchandise now. Last year I picked up a few 50 piece socket sets with ratchets, etc. for $7. I'll pick up a few more led christmas lights for my very inexpensive but great safe lighting system.

For ear muffs, peltor/3m has some 30 NRR muffs, HD sells them for $24 each but Sears will have them on sale sometimes for $10. They are not low profile but for sound suppression they work great.

For ear muffs, peltor/3m has some 30 NRR muffs, HD sells them for $24 each but Sears will have them on sale sometimes for $10. They are not low profile but for sound suppression they work great.

If you watch Amazon the 30NRR Peltor/3m ones will dip below $20 every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom