Dunstable: Gun blasts, a woman nearly hit, and questions

Rose...my thoughts and prayers for your loss.

Everyone else...LEOs should be held to a higher standard than the average public. These guys should have received more severe punishments than the norm not less!! Now does any LEO (and I mean no disrespect to any) want any other examples as to why the general public has little or no repsect for the law enforcement community and the judicial system?!

What a sin...only in Massachusetts!!

Getting away with what?Probation,$500 fine plus lawyer fees,and under civil service laws the officer can be fired if any other problems arise.However,many of High Roaders believe cops who make mistakes should be hung from the highest tree for being rude or in a bad mood.

Getting away with what?Probation,$500 fine plus lawyer fees,and under civil service laws the officer can be fired if any other problems arise.However,many of High Roaders believe cops who make mistakes should be hung from the highest tree for being rude or in a bad mood.

[rofl][rofl] You must be joking correct? If that was any non-cop - you're ass would be sitting in a jail cell. Give me a break.

Getting away with what?
What do you think the chances are a non-officer would be allowed to keep his LTC under such circumstances? I would say not losing a right that a civilian would almost certainly have taken away is "getting away with something".

What do you think the chances are a non-officer would be allowed to keep his LTC under such circumstances? I would say not losing a right that a civilian would almost certainly have taken away is "getting away with something".

No chance.
but your second sentence says a lot. In the USA we have a civilian police force. That word is only used as a colloquialism. Some people take it as something is isn't.

Rude or in a bad mood! Are you kidding...these idiots were drunk and shooting guns! Where is that rude or a bad mood...just plain stupid! No one is criticizing LEOs in general...a few jacka$$es ruin it for everyone (no matter what group we are referencing) but these...I repeat...IDIOTS deserve to be treated the same or worse than the general public as they are charged with the duty (accepted at their swearing in) to protect the public not endanger them!

I won't carry if I am anticipating having a drink at a resturant never mind getting blitzed and popping open the safe to play!!!!

Back
Top Bottom