Driving around Mass with your ALP LTC-A

Welcome to the people's republic of assachusetts. It's the cradle of liberty, soon to be the grave.

Point taken, JayMcB. Another member was kind enough to school me privately.

As I've been posting since there was an internet / USENET, now surely tens and tens of thousands of posts, it's not the first time I've been roughed up a bit. I invest a lot of time researching and composing posts so that they are reasonably easy to read and contain relatively little FUD. I had consulted with my NC tax preparer of 30+ years and he did not correct me, so I did make an attempt at consulting an expert. His tax package had nothing whatever (surprise!) on NH.

If your looking for a gun friendly city around springfield look into buying a house on the out skerts of holyoke.
I live in holyoke and it was very very easy to get my class a ltc. No letter of recommendation needed. The chief feels if the state says your ok then he doseint have a problum with it plus there is a locual gun range (holyoke revolver) with a 24hr indoor pistol range. Iv lived in the city for 5 years now and never hade a problum. Cops are very friendly and most welcome a friendly conversation abut firearms at least the ones iv spoken to where

How is the school system there?

Back
Top Bottom