Driveway issues the town caused... (Cars bottoming out)

LOL. Is that Thundercats or whatever that creepy puppet show with rockets was???? Gosh I hated that show as a little kid. My brother would watch. It's his birthday today. He's 57. But damn. It was like watching paint dry. On puppets.

EDIT
THUNDERBIRDS! I was close. LOL

They did all the water sewer stuff last summer here. Think in the next few days to a week they will do the last top coat on the road then walk away... So my time to fix this is running out.

Here are my neighbors today. Normal car and a sports car.
View attachment 397311View attachment 397312

What suspension is on that 6? That looks like an EibachPro Kit height or the H&R equivalents.

LOL. Is that Thundercats or whatever that creepy puppet show with rockets was???? Gosh I hated that show as a little kid. My brother would watch. It's his birthday today. He's 57. But damn. It was like watching paint dry. On puppets.

EDIT
THUNDERBIRDS! I was close. LOL
thundercats-puzzle-mb-100-pieces-the-thundercats-ref3417-21-p-image-357831-grande.jpg
it-amp-039-s-a-fact-y-amp-039-all_o_3127141.jpg

Is this real? How did they pour this? They must have known when they had to build the forms. I want to see it on Google Maps

It wouldn't surprise me, but I found it on the Googz. All sorts of pix like that. Telephone pole in the middle of the poured driveway. Going up to the house instead of the garage. All sorts of funny things on the Googz if you look.

My neighbors driveway here in Mass is almost that, and its on the inside of the curve on a busy rd.
Find out town rules on this.
If it was in reverse and you were putting in a new driveway, they wouldn't allow it.

I believe it is real. I found another angle of the same development.

driveway1-700x525.jpg
I had friends on a hilly side street in Worcester whose driveway was that angle or greater. My S10 Blazer (80's small version) was parked on it one summer day when the asphalt split and spread from the weight of the truck combined with the heat of the sun.

Update. So they are going to tear up the sidewalk in front of the affected driveways then re pour them 3 inches higher with a graded area then re do the asphalt patch.

by my calculations that will make the driveway only 1.0 degree less (13 vs 14 degrees) but in total should help. Might ask them to go 4 inches. That will drop it to 12 degrees.

but it’s something.

Back
Top Bottom