Dreams?

Last night I had a dream about shopping for a shotgun, seriously. I was able to find the Benelli SNT in the mythical store, but not the Mossberg 500 or Remington 870. This raises three questions:
1) Am I allowed, under my MA LTC A (no restictions), to dream about firearms?
2) Even if the law allows this, am I in need of some sort of intervention to address this "problem" (dreaming of firearms procurement)?
3) Should I rely on my subconscious in its' passive aggressive Benelli recommendation?
Mark L.

I had one dream about finding and picking up brass that I needed and then the very next night I dreamed about actually reloading it...That's when you know you're in too deep [wink]

1) Am I allowed, under my MA LTC A (no restictions), to dream about firearms?
As you have no restrictions, you're fine. A "Target and Hunting" might cause issues, since you would be neither hunting nor targeting things in your sleep
2) Even if the law allows this, am I in need of some sort of intervention to address this "problem" (dreaming of firearms procurement)?
The obvious method of addressing this problem is to remove the dream factor and simply acquire the gun.
3) Should I rely on my subconscious in its' passive aggressive Benelli recommendation?
Mark L.
I've never fired a Benelli, so I can't comment here.

Your allowed to dream about any gun configuration you like as long as you pay the applicable fine and tax.

It's the IDPA home defense "ready" position. if you train for gunfighting with your hands in the air before drawing, then you need to sleep that way, too.
Sooo...
th_rolleye-smiley-004.gif
The IDPA "ready" position is "surrender?" Noted...

[laugh]

Since you completely ignored my innuendo, I feel cheated... [rofl]

it's illegal to dream about having non EOPS listed guns or post bans in bad configurations.

Will definitely have to speak to my dream mgr. Definitely do not want any of those bad, bad, items entering my dreams. Otherwise, how could I sleep?

Back
Top Bottom