• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Dreams

I'm fairly new to the shooting community, so last night I had a dream about carrying my new to me Beretta 9000s 9mm. But then I run into a bear and say to myself, "Damn, wish I had a .44.". I woke up pretty amused. Thanks, NES.

Yeah, bears who laugh at the stopping power of a 9mm should try standing in front of one. [wink]

The other day I had a dream about getting mugged, and the first thought I had was "I wish I had my gun." I don't (yet) CCW, so maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something.

I'm fairly new to the shooting community, so last night I had a dream about carrying my new to me Beretta 9000s 9mm. But then I run into a bear and say to myself, "Damn, wish I had a .44.". I woke up pretty amused. Thanks, NES.

Dreams are designed to tell you something about yourself that is conjured up by your subconscience. Your subconscience just made it pretty clear you need a .44

You should start by getting a .40... then a .45 then a .454 the a 460xvr then a .500... Take this path until the bear in the dream stays far away from you..

then you need an ar15, ar10, m1a (or FN if your euro... or just like another fine .308), Mosin, AK...... Take this path till you shoot the bear at 500 yards and it drops in its tracks.... then get a coleman catalog for field stoves[laugh2]

Back
Top Bottom