• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dont know what to make of this one

BTSDOG

NES Member
3unuqa5e.jpg

Thought this only happened in cartoons.....

" If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
Samuel Adams

I have seen a bunch of these mishaps, emailed me by an old friend. 90% of them were not funny, most involved serious injury. You can't be too careful.

Independant has an 1187 hanging at their range that a guy fired with a 16ga in front of a 12ga shell. Some fingers were scattered on the ground.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Independant has an 1187 hanging at their range that a guy fired with a 16ga in front of a 12ga shell. Some fingers were scattered on the ground.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.
Is that what happened?

I asked about that once and the story I was told was that the brass tore off and left the case in the chamber, which was pushed forward by the next round.

Either way, that thing sure did blow to pieces...

I have seen a bunch of these mishaps, emailed me by an old friend. 90% of them were not funny, most involved serious injury. You can't be too careful.

Yeah those guns look f'ed but I'm glad it's not pictures of the guys face.

Squibs - they happen... We had a non squib over pressure happen at our range a few years ago. It's still a mystery what happened - though theories abound. A member took his second shot with a CVA Optima. It blew sky high, hamburgering his shooting hand and forearm. We found the bell to his scope embedded in the roof...

Back
Top Bottom