Don't be that guy!

No that's Captian Picard.

This is Jesus.
Jesus_facepalm_6845_zps80a2b7bf.png

Everybody knows Jesus prefers a 1911.
jesus-gun.jpg

EPIC POST IS EPIC!!!

What video did that come from? I was looking for that not to long ago and couldn't find it.

I've been trying to find it, but it was that fat guy that owns Cold Steel knife company. He had a video montage of him doing different kinds of shooting drills and like midway through he shows people the "walking the bullets from the ground up the torso" crap, ROFL.

-Mike

I've been trying to find it, but it was that fat guy that owns Cold Steel knife company. He had a video montage of him doing different kinds of shooting drills and like midway through he shows people the "walking the bullets from the ground up the torso" crap, ROFL.

-Mike

Yes. Is that also the one where he says he prefers .45 so he can punch through walls and shoot people on the other side instead of making entry into the room/bldg? I need more of that video in my life.

-Mike
You really need to read some of that stuff up. That's some really high level operating.

Yes. Is that also the one where he says he prefers .45 so he can punch through walls and shoot people on the other side instead of making entry into the room/bldg? I need more of that video in my life.

Don't remember that part but it was pretty comical. There is another video of him like cutting up a brisket with a katana or some BS like that... [rofl]

-Mike

This is another one of his vids I think.... SIDE OF BEEF with the Kukri... [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is, the three people that I personally know who shot themselves all did it with s 1911!

Two of them with the SAME pistol......

Between those three people there's not enough grey matter to make up a single brain...

Some people are just too stupid to be around. I'd rank all three of those people high on that list.

Start at :53 if you feel so inclined.

[laugh2]That was some fast reflexes on that animal to block his spear attack, but what a pussy using a .454 to take it down! If he was a real Cold Steel operator, he should have taken it down with one of his Tantos to prove how effective they are in real combat![laugh]

Last edited by a moderator:
[laugh2]That was some fast reflexes on that animal to block his spear attack, but what a pussy using a .454 to take it down! If he was a real Cold Steel operator, he should have taken it down with one of his Tantos to prove how effective they are in real combat![laugh]

Fat guys should not throw spears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom