• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Don't be that guy!

Deal Overview
Package contains 12 one-time use uppers and 1 lower.

Give yourself assurance that handling your firearm won't turn into a tragedy. The SAFE-DRAW Passive Safety is a shooter's aid to help prevent accidental discharge, especially in high-stress situations. SAFE DRAW Passive Safety easily clips to the trigger guard and can be removed and remounted until shot through. The Passive Safety will not fall off the gun during rapid fire and while carrying.

The device makes your Glock® safer by increasing first shot trigger pull. The passive safety adds 6 lb to the trigger pull of your first shot. Starting with a 5.5 lb trigger, it increases the first shot pull to 11.5 lb with short take-up and can be accurately shot through. Trigger pull automatically decreases to factory weight after the first shot.

Works with all Glock® models except 36 & 42.

67746.jpg

[rofl]

I'm a bit offended by the don't be the guy to shoot yourself in the foot warning........

Is that not what you look like when you shoot yourself in the foot?

ETA: He must be shooting Black Talons because that round took a serious chomp out of his leg.

ETAA: Anything that wears out quickly enough to need 11 spares sounds like something you really want attached to your carry gun.

Last edited:

ETA: He must be shooting Black Talons because that round took a serious chomp out of his leg.

ETAA: Anything that wears out quickly enough to need 11 spares sounds like something you really want attached to your carry gun.

I agree, but I don't think it's that they "wear out", it says they are one time use! I would have to guess that there are tabs that break off when you deploy the lower piece, since they only provide one of those, but several sacrificial uppers.

I like to put my first round into the ground right in front of the assailant, then walk my shots up to the torso. So this is perfect!

/sarcasm

I thought maybe this was Tex Grebner!

I've always wanted a way to give my striker fire pistol a shitty DA trigger pull on the first shot - do they have one available for the M&P?

Award for the worst shot at the next NES shoot?

Back
Top Bottom