• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Does Voting Matter?

Chris

NES Member
Just east of Zone 9, but in Worcester County.
As I sit here thinking my absentee ballot is less valuable than the paper it was printed on, I have to reflect to a film I saw a few weekends ago.

If you have not seen it:

America: Freedom to Fascism

Given the blatant holes in voting machine software that have been discovered. Holes that no thinking Programmer would have created unless it had a PURPOSE. And given that it doesn't really seem to matter who is elected as to the policy of the government overall. One wonders just exactly who is setting the agenda.

Well, I'm off to a late dinner and then bed. See you all in Jan when I get back.

If wholesale disenfranchisement is not reason enough to invoke the words of the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence, I don't know what is.

It is becoming clearer that America is America in name only.

It is becoming clearer that America is America in name only.

It sure in hell wasn't what it was when it was founded and set up.

Yes, some of the puritan laws have changed for the better...but for the most part. What we founded this country on, is slipping away.

Problem is where do we go? It's not like we have somewhere to go to create the country and freedoms that we once envisioned we would/should have.

Back
Top Bottom