does anybody know anywhere that will ship mace to ma?

Sorry I don't know if this is as taboo as shipping ammo but I am looking for mace or oc...anything that comes out of the end of a can.

it is, just because you require a special license for it in MA. (un)fortunately we're the only shithole in the united states where this is an issue so you can order away and might get lucky somewhere that simply doesn't care or doesn't know. just don't post who you buy from so marsha doesn't look to open up their a**h*** and climb in for a snooze.

Habaneros in rubbing alcohol, inside a spray bottle. $3-5 and in MA already.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

is this the mixture that atmay was carrying around inside mason jars in his pelican case? [rofl]

not what you start drinking at 10:30 AM, let me tell you that right now.

I bought ruger branded pepper spray on amazon with no questions about legality. Not from amazon directly another seller. I doubt most sellers are even aware of ma spray laws.

I just order it through my FFL at the same price as you see online but no shipping charges. I get the Sabre RED Crossfire LE and Cold Steel Inferno both are extremely strong. It's always good to have a non lethal option for self defense.

Seriously, make your own using fire-roasted Scotch Bonnets and Habaneros. Just make sure you're gonna use a container that won't leak. Or ghost chilies if you can find 'em.

Back
Top Bottom