Disobeying the king is how we started this country in the first place.JUST SAY NO

You lead right up front.

We will be right behind you.

Right. Gotta love these guys that come on here calling everyone a bunch a pussies because we haven’t hung anyone yet. Like he’s been on the lamb for the last 2 yrs and broke his cover just to pop in and motivate us. lmao
I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. All the guy did was post a meme about the founders and the revolution yet he get this type of grief.

Perhaps I'm missing something or perhaps you boys just didn't get it!!!
My dear old Dad gave me some great advice when I was a boy...he used to tell me "Son, don't be an azzhole!" Sound advice to be sure!
We're all on the same side folks!

Last edited:
I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. All the guy did was post a meme about the founders and the revolution yet he get this type of grief.

Perhaps I'm missing something or perhaps you boys just didn't get it!!!
My dear old Dad gave me some great advice when I was a boy...he used to tell me "Son, don't be an azzhole!" Sound advice to be sure!
We're all on the same side folks!
It’s not about the meme in the OP, that’s been around forever, nothing wrong with it.
But yes there’s more to it in a diff thread from last night, though not your fault for not seeing it. Starts on page 2 here where he starts showing his ass to the world.

It’s not about the meme in the OP, that’s been around forever, nothing wrong with it.
But yes there’s more to it in a diff thread from last night, though not your fault for not seeing it. Starts on page 2 here where he starts showing his ass to the world.

Thanks for the clarification

I don't 'disagree'. Allowing mass mail in ballots is sketchy at best, but a legal way of doing the election. I just need more than a pillow magnate to convince me.

I don't know the answer is the problem. Setting up a 'secure' website to vote? Vote by SSN? Well, then you're vote isn't private, there's a record, just like the FA10 mess up there. There's a record somewhere and those records are only as secure as the people running the server. Without a definite tag, we'd have 'polls' instead of elections. Look what 4chan does with naming polls, Shippy McShipface, that's what you get.
Metric shit tons of Rigged mail in votes, counting places shutting down so they can switch votes, etc etc. The election was stolen. Let’s see if they try it again.

Metric shit tons of Rigged mail in votes, counting places shutting down so they can switch votes, etc etc. The election was stolen. Let’s see if they try it again.
No. The big loser Mr. Trump lost the election fair and square. That’s what losers do.

He’s showing he is an ass alright.

We will never be at the point where it makes sense. How many of you think the election was actually 'stolen', and if so, why aren't you fire bombing government buildings?

Because if the election was stolen, the county is lost and those actions have merit, hell, I'd be doing it if I thought that was the case. Anyone who says otherwise, really doesn't believe it deep down. Period.
I dont disagree with you but you have to admit we are conditioned and complacent with many distractions and a lot more to lose. Not so much in 1775. We will get to the point where it makes sense. Its just going to take a lot more.

The democrats have brought us back to the very beginning, back to 1775. Now we are dealing with the same oppression that they had to. In a dictatorship no matter what the court says, freedom is what the government says it is. Hey! if the government doesn't like what the court says, they can just change the rules and add new regulations. Isn't that exactly what they are doing in New York?

they can just change the rules and add new regulations. Isn't that exactly what they are doing in New York?
most of NYC seems to like and approve it 100% and it is nowhere near 1775 as the spirit of freedom is long dead here and most people now just love to be oppressed and dominated.
it is like mid-1980s back in soviets here now - it is shitty, but calm and fat.

it all went into a complete black hole shit in 1990s later, but it is nowhere near that here, yet. for that spirit of freedom to come back you`ve got to wait for your $1 bill to turn into a $10K bill - that will be a turning point no one will be able to ignore.

I dont disagree with you but you have to admit we are conditioned and complacent with many distractions and a lot more to lose. Not so much in 1775. We will get to the point where it makes sense. Its just going to take a lot more.
I seriously at times think I need to take cold showers, go walk around the block without shoes, maybe through the woods shoeless, anything to toughen me up, I've gotten so damn soft the last couple of years. I don't know whether to hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime, or wish it would hurry up. I don't want my kids to have to do what will need to be done. It would suck to live through it, but being an involved participant will be different. I've seen more dead bodies than I can count in my lifetime. I've seen just how far some people can go when it comes to being evil, it's not anything I want my kids to see. Yes, we've still got a ways to go, most people haven't seen it, much less experienced it.

seen just how far some people can go when it comes to being evil
the buffer (of an existing economic prosperity) here, in states, is still way too big for anything remotely similar to recent european or mid-eastern wars and devastation to happen here, so, i would not be overly dramatic about this all.
the simple truth is - you cannot get anyone prepared for SHTF event. when it happens - the weak ones will be eliminated no matter what. if you saw that in action, you know what i am talking about.
those who can rip out food from the weakest or find any alternative ways to figure out how to feed themselves and their families will survive, all the rest - will not. end of story.

Last edited:
I'm reading, "The British are Coming" the first book in a Trilogy by Rick Atkinson on the American Revolution. It should be required in all American HS's and I highly recommend it to my fellow NES members. As subjects/residents of the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts it's truly amazing the events that shaped our Nation started right down the street and in many of our neighborhoods. I'm reading the chapter on Colonel Knox's amazing feet of dragging the cannons from FT. Ticonderoga across Lake George, down thru Albany and then East thru the Berkshires stopping in Westfield to fire a salute for the citizens, across the frozen Connecticut River and into Framingham. Eventually he dragged them to Dorchester Hights which forced the British to flee Boston.
HUZZAH!

most of NYC seems to like and approve it 100% and it is nowhere near 1775 as the spirit of freedom is long dead here and most people now just love to be oppressed and dominated.
it is like mid-1980s back in soviets here now - it is shitty, but calm and fat.

it all went into a complete black hole shit in 1990s later, but it is nowhere near that here, yet. for that spirit of freedom to come back you`ve got to wait for your $1 bill to turn into a $10K bill - that will be a turning point no one will be able to ignore.

It's worth noting that NYC was a loyalist enclave throughout the Revolution... The entire colony was pretty lukewarm on the entire subject of independence. They only gave vigorous support to offensive moves against Canada, for their own benefit as the "owners" of Lake Champlain.

They've never loved freedom all that much.

I'm reading, "The British are Coming" the first book in a Trilogy by Rick Atkinson on the American Revolution. It should be required in all American HS's and I highly recommend it to my fellow NES members.

I've recommended this on the site before. An excellent book.

It finally pays attention to American moves against Canada, which are not taught in US history classes except through the use of a few arrows on a map in the corner of pg 566 in some survey textbook.

The usual narrative is Lexington, then Bunker Hill, then "crossing the Delaware," then Saratoga (vive la France!), then Valley Forge, then a hazy bit in the middle, then Yorktown. Canada was a MAJOR theater of the war. So was the Penobscot Expedition, but everyone ignores that too (for obvious reasons).

It's worth noting that NYC was a loyalist enclave throughout the Revolution... The entire colony was pretty lukewarm on the entire subject of independence. They only gave vigorous support to offensive moves against Canada, for their own benefit as the "owners" of Lake Champlain.

You are correct!

the buffer (of an existing economic prosperity) here, in states, is still way too big for anything remotely similar to recent european or mid-eastern wars and devastation to happen here, so, i would not be overly dramatic about this all.
Economic prosperity? I know our economy is still strong comparatively speaking, but if we keep up the way we are and it collapses....well that is what will get it started.

those who already exist in a relatively stable state of prosperity are never eager for any sort of changes, and much less a real war with a real chance to lose that prosperity.
same what i said above - there is no real danger for any real insurrection here in states, UNTIL the current relative prosperity will be totally destroyed by a real hyperinflation - but it is an extremely improbable event - for current $1 to become $10000 or more.

but if it will happen and it will efficiently annihilate all life long savings of the 98% majority of the population - then, well, it is a very different ball game after that.

I've recommended this on the site before. An excellent book.

It finally pays attention to American moves against Canada, which are not taught in US history classes except through the use of a few arrows on a map in the corner of pg 566 in some survey textbook.

The usual narrative is Lexington, then Bunker Hill, then "crossing the Delaware," then Saratoga (vive la France!), then Valley Forge, then a hazy bit in the middle, then Yorktown. Canada was a MAJOR theater of the war. So was the Penobscot Expedition, but everyone ignores that too (for obvious reasons).
Quebec was a slaughter for the Colonists, but it was amazing how Benedict Arnold marched his troops north thru Maine and then into Canada. General Montgomery was killed during the assault on Quebec which was a great loss for the Cause. Atkinson also has a great trilogy on the US Army during the European Campaign during WWII from North Africa to Berlin. I knew a few Vets who were in different theaters during the campaign.

Quebec was a slaughter for the Colonists, but it was amazing how Benedict Arnold marched his troops north thru Maine and then into Canada. General Montgomery was killed during the assault on Quebec which was a great loss for the Cause. Atkinson also has a great trilogy on the US Army during the European Campaign during WWII from North Africa to Berlin. I knew a few Vets who were in different theaters during the campaign.

I've never visited Quebec, nor even thought about it all that much. So I was never familiar with the city or its layout.

When I read about the Quebec assault in Atkinson, I streetviewed the area between the fortress and the river, and it's incredible how steep the (very few) streets are there. From what I could tell, that old part of the city is still laid out very much like it was when Montgomery tried his flanking movement.

I can't imagine that, at night in the wintertime. It's easy to see why the defense held up.

Americans are not the same as the people back in the day of the Founders.

This guy gets it! He's spot on!!
Brandon is taking us all in that direction
1656969269357.png

Americans are not the same as the people back in the day of the Founders.

This guy gets it! He's spot on!!
Brandon is taking us all in that direction
View attachment 633941
yep, and the best russian answer on how to save the humanity is a one massive gulag, to receive and process most of the population into the fertilizer, for the selected few within moscow elites families to prosper.
what a bunch of BS...

yep, and the best russian answer on how to save the humanity is a one massive gulag, to receive and process most of the population into the fertilizer, for the selected few within moscow elites families to prosper.
what a bunch of BS...
Look around in all our major cities and in the media....he's not wrong

Last edited:
what a bunch of BS...
Little Puty and Emperor Xi don't look at the world like the West does. The State/Nation is supreme and people are just pawns, they believe in their destiny and that their culture is superior to others. They believe they are a great people and have been screwed over by the West. They hate Western, liberal values like human rights especially homosexual rights. Same motivation that Hitler and the Japanese used to start WWII. Manifest destiny, purity in race, etc. Little Puty wants to restore the great Russian Empire and Xi wants to dominate Asia. We've lulled ourselves to sleep since the end of the Cold War and let these wanna be great Dictators thrive. Trump warned NATO and Germany in 2018 about depending on Russian energy and he put tariffs on China for stealing out IP and undercutting us on trade.

Back
Top Bottom