• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Disobeying the king is how we started this country in the first place.JUST SAY NO

Toranaga: "Tsukku-san says that the Netherlands were vassals of the Spanish king until just a few years ago. Is that true?"
Blackthorne: "Yes."
Toranaga: "Therefore, the Netherlands – your allies – are in a state of rebellion against their lawful king?"
Blackthorne: "They’re fighting against the Spaniard, yes, but –
Toranaga: "Isn’t that rebellion? Yes or no?"
Blackthorne: "Yes. But there are mitigating circumstances. Serious miti- "
Toranaga: "There are no ‘mitigating circumstances’ when it comes to rebellion against a sovereign lord!"
Blackthorne: "Unless you win."
Toranaga looked at him intently. Then laughed uproariously. "Yes, Mister Foreigner…you have named _the one _mitigating factor."

Mitigating circumstances are important.

not too many folks were working back then so plenty of idle time to join in. plow the field in the morning, grab a couple of pints in the pub by noon, toss a few stones at the red coats and back home for supper by 4 pm. the good old days.

We will never be at the point where it makes sense. How many of you think the election was actually 'stolen', and if so, why aren't you fire bombing government buildings?

Because if the election was stolen, the county is lost and those actions have merit, hell, I'd be doing it if I thought that was the case. Anyone who says otherwise, really doesn't believe it deep down. Period.

We will never be at the point where it makes sense. How many of you think the election was actually 'stolen', and if so, why aren't you fire bombing government buildings?

Because if the election was stolen, the county is lost and those actions have merit, hell, I'd be doing it if I thought that was the case. Anyone who says otherwise, really doesn't believe it deep down. Period.
First they tried to kill us with the escaped US funded Chinese bio weapon. Then they shut down the economy to destroy any economic independence. Then the election was stolen and election fraud was committed. Then they tried to kill us with the experimental gene therapy vax and force us to take it through work mandates.

I’m keeping score. I’m sure many others are as well. A reckoning will happen, but as the Klingons like to say, “Revenge is a dish best served cold”.

We could probably muster up a dozen or so of us. When they tried to ban AR's here in 2016, we put up a stiff resistance. They were so afraid, they put up metal detectors in the meeting hall, LOL 😂.
Don't underestimate a Dozen NES'ers. We put the "if" in Stiff...

First they tried to kill us with the escaped US funded Chinese bio weapon. Then they shut down the economy to destroy any economic independence. Then the election was stolen and election fraud was committed. Then they tried to kill us with the experimental gene therapy vax and force us to take it through work mandates.

I’m keeping score. I’m sure many others are as well. A reckoning will happen, but as the Klingons like to say, “Revenge is a dish best served cold”.
I'm pretty firmly in the camp that the Kung Flu escaped from a lab. The difference between you and I is the fact that I think it was absolute pure incompetence from the start in the US reaction to it, not malice. I also think a price needs to be paid for the vax mandates, but again, it was scared children reacting to the virus instead of adults looking at it reasonably.

I hope you do get my point though, if the election was stolen, it is 'go time'. Now. Not later. The fact no one has 'gone', tells me there is at least a sliver of doubt in the '3per's' minds.

The Klingons would have shot the bastards by now

Washington would have tarred and feathered them at least.

I'm not calling anyone a coward or anything. I just simply don't think that time has come. We aren't deep enough.
Most of the American people today have no sack and certainly aren't capable of getting off the couch, grabbing a weapon and standing opposed to the tyrants in government.

I wish that weren't true but sadly, that's what I believe after watching current events and seeing how Americans have been wussified over the last 40 years. A large majority are fat, lazy and scared like rabbits. Those types won't do shlt

Last edited:
I'm pretty firmly in the camp that the Kung Flu escaped from a lab. The difference between you and I is the fact that I think it was absolute pure incompetence from the start in the US reaction to it, not malice. I also think a price needs to be paid for the vax mandates, but again, it was scared children reacting to the virus instead of adults looking at it reasonably.

I hope you do get my point though, if the election was stolen, it is 'go time'. Now. Not later. The fact no one has 'gone', tells me there is at least a sliver of doubt in the '3per's' minds.
I think this quote describes human nature pretty well:

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”​

Heraclitus

Most men are summer soldiers. They will flock to the cause when victory looks likely. Even though they may believe, very few are willing to be the first man through the breach.

We are also a very different society from that of our forefathers. Most of us are soft

I think this quote describes human nature pretty well:

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”​

Heraclitus

Most men are summer soldiers. They will flock to the cause when victory looks likely. Even though they may believe, very few are willing to be the first man through the breach.

We are also a very different society from that of our forefathers. Most of us are soft
You said it much better than I did

Lol it was basically stolen, by virtue of having people vote that don't normally ever vote. [rofl]

Also the reason "nobody is firebombing government buildings" is that its still too comfortable to not do it. This isnt 1776 where a guy working a plow with a horse had all day to think about how badly taxes pissed him off, with zero bread and circuses around. Things might get testy if we get $50 hamburgers.

ETA: as a point of contrast even in shithole countries where elections are routinely rigged, it takes many cycles or even long intervals of time before real resistance starts to
happen. One election getting rigged on its own is not usually enough to get people to pop off.

Lol it was basically stolen, by virtue of having people vote that don't normally ever vote. [rofl]

Also the reason "nobody is firebombing government buildings" is that its still too comfortable to not do it. This isnt 1776 where a guy working a plow with a horse had all day to think about how badly taxes pissed him off, with zero bread and circuses around. Things might get testy if we get $50 hamburgers.

ETA: as a point of contrast even in shithole countries where elections are routinely rigged, it takes many cycles or even long intervals of time before real resistance starts to
happen. One election getting rigged on its own is not usually enough to get people to pop off.
I don't 'disagree'. Allowing mass mail in ballots is sketchy at best, but a legal way of doing the election. I just need more than a pillow magnate to convince me.

I don't know the answer is the problem. Setting up a 'secure' website to vote? Vote by SSN? Well, then you're vote isn't private, there's a record, just like the FA10 mess up there. There's a record somewhere and those records are only as secure as the people running the server. Without a definite tag, we'd have 'polls' instead of elections. Look what 4chan does with naming polls, Shippy McShipface, that's what you get.

I don't know the answer is the problem. Setting up a 'secure' website to vote? Vote by SSN?
a whole word does, but we for sure don`t.
it is as easy as this: you come to the voting booth in person, at the place of your residence. you present your passport. you vote.

reality is - as long as you have your passport - or SSN card - and even if you are an activist who will manage to hit 2-5 voting places on the voting day - it is not enough to upset the balance.
but a 100000 fake voting slips 'received by mail' at 2am when the poling place is closed and all the observers are kicked out - with names of dead people and rest of people from USPS lists - that is for sure enough, in any district. and once you claim those bulletins legit - it is a done deal.

Everyone should listen to this guy, he's really slim and fit.

The election wasn't stolen, it was rigged IMHO. It started the minute Trump walked down the escalator with Melania and the lamestream media and the swamp declared war on him. After he won CNN. MSNBC and the swamp pulled out all stops to start a coup with phony impeachments and attacks on him and his appointees and admin. They NEVER had a positive story on his admin even thou the economy was booming, zero inflation, full employment and the border was secure. Trump disrespected the DC Elite and called them out which sent them into a tizzy because he was threatening their hold on power. As stated in the brilliant article, "The Disillusionment of the Deplorables" Trump's defeat probably saved his life. I believe the swamp is way to entrenched and powerful to be evicted politically. NUFF SAID! Keep your powder dry!

Last edited:
a whole word does, but we for sure don`t.
it is as easy as this: you come to the voting booth in person, at the place of your residence. you present your passport. you vote.

reality is - as long as you have your passport - or SSN card - and even if you are an activist who will manage to hit 2-5 voting places on the voting day - it is not enough to upset the balance.
but a 100000 fake voting slips 'received by mail' at 2am when the poling place is closed and all the observers are kicked out - with names of dead people and rest of people from USPS lists - that is for sure enough, in any district. and once you claim those bulletins legit - it is a done deal.
They'll never change it because then they can't cheat. If they can't cheat they can't win. That's how it usually is in communist, third world countries

I always chuckle while remembering history every time I hear someone say 'we'll get them out ion the midterms'

The election wasn't stolen, it was rigged IMHO. It started the minute Trump walked down the escalator with Melania and the lamestream media and the swamp declared war on him. After he won CNN. MSNBC and the swamp pulled out all stops to start a coup with phony impeachments and attacks on him and his appointees and admin. They NEVER had a positive story on his admin even thou the economy was booming, zero inflation, full employment and the border was secure. Trump disrespected the DC Elite and called them out which sent them into a tizzy because he was threatening their hold on power. As stated in the brilliant article, "The Disillusionment of the Deplorables" Trump's defeat probably saved his like. I believe the swamp is way to entrenched and powerful to be evicted politically. NUFF SAID! Keep your powder dry!
We're not voting our way out of this shlt so yeah...keep your powder dry for when enough people begin to realize that, the culling will begin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom