• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Discreet Shipping

Does anyone know of any firearm accessory related companies that offer discreet shipping...I really don't want magazines or whatever sitting outside my door with an obvious "BIG BOBS Gunz" sender address on it...

A PO box is cheap
They used to be cheap, now it’s like 120.00+ for 6 months. Still a good option just not as inexpensive as they used to be. UPS box address may be cheaper but I haven’t used them before.

Packages come low key.
After you get the flyer forever so that is not low key.
Either way I am not worried about it. Just something for those who are to consider
I ordered from sportmans guide like 2 years ago. My cover has been blown ever since
I swear I get more catalogs from them than any other company

They used to be cheap, now it’s like 120.00+ for 6 months. Still a good option just not as inexpensive as they used to be. UPS box address may be cheaper but I haven’t used them before.
Yup, I looked into a POB here in my little town. >$300 a year! Zoinks!

I've never had anything sent to me that had any indication of what was inside. I think Midway has their own custom boxes, but it's not like anyone knows what that is. I get more concerned when ordering powder and there is a big "Explosives" sticker on the outside. But again, not like your average porch pirate even knows what that means.

If you are worried about nosy neighbors with binoculars, then most have just a code name on the label (like TSUSA). Even CMP has a different name on their shipping label.

I once got an 'Explosives' package (primers) and it was right next to the other package marked 'Radioactive' (tritium sights).

Anyone know why a black van is parked on my street now?

Seriously though, I asked a bullet vendor for 'discreet packaging'. It was discreet, right up to the
shipping label return address: <XYZbullets.com>

not clear on the concept.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any firearm accessory related companies that offer discreet shipping...I really don't want magazines or whatever sitting outside my door with an obvious "BIG BOBS Gunz" sender address on it...
Check out my post in the Target Sports Delivering Again thread if you want to see discreet packaging.

Ups premium and have a pickup at your advanced auto so it’s not sitting at your door. At least ij my area cvs autozone etc offer the ups pickup.
Etc

I have had around a hundred boxes delivered from Target Sports that were discrete with nothing but the Cheshire Cat on there. Anyone in the know can see the hazmat diamond. But there was one random case of shotgun shells that they just slapped a UPS label onto the original Federal case. That was hokey. That was about 18 months ago.

Most are pretty low key.

Once in a while you have a company that doesn't give a f*ck (looking at Dillon with their big boxes that say "ammo manufacturing plant").

But I have ordered from maybe 30 different sites these past few months; brass, springs, dies, scope covers, scope rings, sights ... I can't think of anyone that sent a big "LOOK AT ME GUNZ" advertisement.

Last edited:
A PO box is cheap
Unless shipping primers / powder, if using UPS, ship to a UPS store.

When I buy ammo and I am traveling, I have the boxes from TSUSA delivered to the store. They don't know what is inside, the black diamond applies to many things (the wife got a CVS box with a black diamond). If you will let it sit for longer than 5 days, give then a call so they don't return it.

Wish I could do that with primers, but having a simple triangle is too hard, so they have to advertise everywhere they are are pistol/rifle primers. WTF.

Back
Top Bottom