Dillon Group Buy on THR

You have to be a registered user at that forum to see the link you suggest. I have put in for a registration, and having issues with the email getting sent.

Hopefully, they will register me, and I'll get to see the group buy info.

You should sign up as a member - but just for informational purposes I can forward the info to you for anybody who wants it (PM me)

I might get in on this one.

Sorry guys, didn't realize you would have to register......

This is the detail in the first post.....

Smile Dillon Group Buy
Alright it went relativly smooth last time so I am going to offer it again.

Another Dillon Reloading group buy Here is how it will works. Dillon will not allow there dealers to advertise a lower then catalouge price on there products, so I will not advertise the price you will have to PM me to find out how the discount works.

The group buy will be for PRESSES ONLY this time with one caliber conversion per press. If you need just parts contact me and I will do what I can for you the discount just will not be as good.

PM if interseted tell me wich press you are interested in and I will get back to you with a price.

Here is a list of how to check out my credentials
www.batta-arms.com site is under construction but it has my business name and information on it.

Gunbroker I go by Batta arms co check my feedback

and you can also check here at THR in the feedback forum just do a search in that forum with my user name.

Thanks for looking I hope everything goes as good as last time.

NOW OFFERING FREE SHIPPING FOR THE FIRST THREE ORDERS.
Last edited by Smithiac; May 1st, 2009 at 01:35 PM.

The first 3 orders have already been taken...... I sent a PM and will copy the pricing details as soon as he gets back to me.....

I sent the guy who is running the group buy a PM about getting a 650 with the case feeder. Here is his reply - for an idea of what the prices are like:

A 650 with one caliber conversion is $475.00 the case feeder is $190.00

Shipping will be $25.00

- as a quick reference I talked with another member here recently who ordered a 650 - and got it for $450 using his C&R - from Grafs.

So it sounds like the price is good - but not the best that could possibly be had. Find somebody with a C&R.

Maybe my old brain is tired at 1 in the morning... C&R?????

Vas Dat?

C&R FFL - Curio and Relic - issued by the BATF, allows you to buy collectible firearms and firearm related stuff directly as a dealer.

Also entails detailed record keeping and inspections. There is a bunch of info here on NES about it, I may not have all the details correct.

Guys you should get your C&R anyway.
The savings on midway.com and brownells will pay for the C&R on possibly your first purchase.

Everything after that is an added bonus.

Back
Top Bottom