Dentist rant/happy ending

I had a bicuspid pulled 2 weeks ago this Thursday. The dentist wanted to do a root canal (doing it himself) and a crown. I went with an extraction, he wasn't happy. Last Thursday I went to a different dentist with a case of 'dry socket' and a lot of pain. Today I had it checked and it's healing nicely. Still have some pain. I need a lot of work to be done, but since my dentist retired a couple of years ago all I've encountered is bad experiences.

I had a bicuspid pulled 2 weeks ago this Thursday. The dentist wanted to do a root canal (doing it himself) and a crown. I went with an extraction, he wasn't happy. Last Thursday I went to a different dentist with a case of 'dry socket' and a lot of pain. Today I had it checked and it's healing nicely. Still have some pain. I need a lot of work to be done, but since my dentist retired a couple of years ago all I've encountered is bad experiences.

I go to Wachusett Family in Westminster, I’m a sucky patient - but they are great. I haven’t even taken an Advil on this.

Back
Top Bottom