• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Defensive Shooting Clinic-10/6/07 in Mansfield, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted the notice today at MF&G. Those folks have to contact Jim directly to book a slot. It took less than 48 hours for all 20 slots to fill up here on NES!!

We'll see how it shakes out, but I don't want to hear any <justifiable> complaints that MF&G (and non-NES'rs) got shut out and weren't given an opportunity to participate.

Would those of you on the NES list, that are Mansfield members, please let me know. This will allow other NES mambers to sign up
Thanks

Well, there's always the special weapon retention drill, where Scott and one or two other instructors hit you from the rear while you're reholstering. We've managed to collect several nice guns under this rule using this technique. [wink]

Ken

With or without my special 10lb teaching assistant?[devil]

Can we be sure to do name tags this time? That way I don't feel like I'm at a Star Trek convention, introducing myself as my screen name...

Can we be sure to do name tags this time? That way I don't feel like I'm at a Star Trek convention, introducing myself as my screen name...

Ooooooh, a telling bit of personal history, eh? [smile]
Hey, I resemble that remark, Robb! I was at the FIRST Trek con back in '72... and I still have my con badge to prove it. [smile]

There is still room for MF&G members (5 slots open) and room for "stand-by" for NES folks that aren't MF&G members.

wondering if I could be added to the wait list?

LTC came in so I am now sure I could do this legally

Jon

I'm sad to say that I will not be able to make this. Take me off the list, Jim. I knew there was a chance that this would happen. I have to be in NY and CT on business that weekend and the part that sucks is that my wife set the date[frown]
Thanks for the opportunity, Jim.

How did I miss this for two months??

Jim, if you are still adding people to the waiting list please add me.

Thanks.

Jim and I are looking forward to putting this day in motion.

Please be prepared, bring the correct gear and ammo.A good carry holster that you wear daily and at least one support side mag carrier With an open mind, we will be placing a fair amount of info out in a short amount of time.

This is a rain or shine event and we will be there, so we expect you will if signed up.

If you are part of the FRONTSIGHT Group then we we will have a quick discussion also.

See you soon.

Jim and I are looking forward to putting this day in motion.

Please be prepared, bring the correct gear and ammo.A good carry holster that you wear daily and at least one support side mag carrier With an open mind, we will be placing a fair amount of info out in a short amount of time.

This is a rain or shine event and we will be there, so we expect you will if signed up.

If you are part of the FRONTSIGHT Group then we we will have a quick discussion also.

See you soon.

Mike I will be there and I will bring my blow out kit that we were discussing earlier, so you can see the different types of trauma gear that may be helpful to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom