Deals and steals

quiller

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All, Winthrop Holsters posted a 20% Black Friday (assuming we can still say that!) sale. I have several and all are very well made and hold up. The one on my hip is at least 3 years old and looks brand new. The best part is his prices are very reasonable and with 20% even better. Happy shopping......

We are starting our Black Friday sale early this year! Save 20% off sitewide now thru November 30th @ midnight! We wanted to give customers an extra chance to take advantage of the sale so if you were thinking about ordering a new holster or even one in a different color now would be the time to do it!! To save on your next purchase simply use code BF2020 at checkout and it will be applied to your entire order.

Current estimated build time on all orders is 1 week but orders will normally leave our facility before that time.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For Black Friday 2020, new users can get up to 50% off as well as early access to ProtonDrive

What does Laforge think of it??? I hear Barkley is a bit "meh" on the whole thing. You F it up and you're in a world of cascade failure. ;)

andrew1220

NES Member
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Keep us posted if the billing address worked out
Well after numerous emails I finally got a phone call and they had me on a recorded line to verify the shipping address. They said it will ship out within the next 24 hours. I didn’t try using the shipping address as my billing just to see if it would go through from my CC company

daggrant99

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I looked at it at the store and I am not going to trust a cheap Chinese made electronic lock.
Yeah I here ya, didn't see it in person yet, hoping to get there today or tomorrow and look at it. I like to have a key 🔑 option as well as the electric lock 🔐 Oh and F China 🇨🇳

Igotid

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The pellet gun is now sold out . I got one on the way. Will report back how it is. May become available again
Dang, was just going to maybe go click on this one. I have a Chinese "Tech 97" or "Tech 89", which is decent shooting, but rough around the edges. I would give that to the boy and use this new one if any good. Anyone have one of these Benjamins?

evalance

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
All, Winthrop Holsters posted a 20% Black Friday (assuming we can still say that!) sale. I have several and all are very well made and hold up. The one on my hip is at least 3 years old and looks brand new. The best part is his prices are very reasonable and with 20% even better. Happy shopping......

We are starting our Black Friday sale early this year! Save 20% off sitewide now thru November 30th @ midnight! We wanted to give customers an extra chance to take advantage of the sale so if you were thinking about ordering a new holster or even one in a different color now would be the time to do it!! To save on your next purchase simply use code BF2020 at checkout and it will be applied to your entire order.

Current estimated build time on all orders is 1 week but orders will normally leave our facility before that time.
2 bad, could use a solid holster for tp9sfx

dgrantdoherty

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Dang, was just going to maybe go click on this one. I have a Chinese "Tech 97" or "Tech 89", which is decent shooting, but rough around the edges. I would give that to the boy and use this new one if any good. Anyone have one of these Benjamins?
Benjamin is made by Crossman. I have a couple other .177 models. They are about as good as can be without spending 100s more

citoriguy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

I have a Benjamin Prowler. Fun toy, but wish I would have gone with a pump or some other method than break-breach to load, but not CO2. I only use it to go after squirrels and chipmunks trying to get to my bird feeders.

Top Bottom