Deals and steals

I looked at it at the store and I am not going to trust a cheap Chinese made electronic lock.
Yeah I here ya, didn't see it in person yet, hoping to get there today or tomorrow and look at it. I like to have a key 🔑 option as well as the electric lock 🔐 Oh and F China 🇨🇳

Kitanica:

20% off

Kitanica:

20% off

You keep posting this "Kitanica" stuff.

NOBODY is going to pay $175-265 for a pair of cargo pants. Even with a discount, it is neither a "deal" nor a "steal".

The pellet gun is now sold out . I got one on the way. Will report back how it is. May become available again
Dang, was just going to maybe go click on this one. I have a Chinese "Tech 97" or "Tech 89", which is decent shooting, but rough around the edges. I would give that to the boy and use this new one if any good. Anyone have one of these Benjamins?

All, Winthrop Holsters posted a 20% Black Friday (assuming we can still say that!) sale. I have several and all are very well made and hold up. The one on my hip is at least 3 years old and looks brand new. The best part is his prices are very reasonable and with 20% even better. Happy shopping......

UoR_q7_woTACaQU4Ds2_K_OG47ZYpYm52S2jsRpZjO3Vicz0Pf5wz7TRo9xM8sTP_FLvUTwVzvaKJEvlf-3OxCyoDqXV46F-cXSYYwI2gQNgOpzBokKCXxc3bWA2E2-0apDcRvb9QKb5k7VUbDz_tTldZ4riEg=s0-d-e1-ft
m0B9lfdkWmjHkN0P5zKGAiOeOsEsA_nKiuXUOUM0w2hjlq4hRIM1ILWQWno701zb-3x1J01ELbUXHFHin_Q7K_4YvSC4hA400DpU5sQzGaRUs0lbXKRAhQQbCq5gEuWW4A1P3Hl4S3cA_W8sybetTQlz4QoJIw=s0-d-e1-ft
We are starting our Black Friday sale early this year! Save 20% off sitewide now thru November 30th @ midnight! We wanted to give customers an extra chance to take advantage of the sale so if you were thinking about ordering a new holster or even one in a different color now would be the time to do it!! To save on your next purchase simply use code BF2020 at checkout and it will be applied to your entire order.

Current estimated build time on all orders is 1 week but orders will normally leave our facility before that time.
2 bad, could use a solid holster for tp9sfx

Dang, was just going to maybe go click on this one. I have a Chinese "Tech 97" or "Tech 89", which is decent shooting, but rough around the edges. I would give that to the boy and use this new one if any good. Anyone have one of these Benjamins?
Benjamin is made by Crossman. I have a couple other .177 models. They are about as good as can be without spending 100s more

I have a Benjamin Prowler. Fun toy, but wish I would have gone with a pump or some other method than break-breach to load, but not CO2. I only use it to go after squirrels and chipmunks trying to get to my bird feeders.

You keep posting this "Kitanica" stuff.

NOBODY is going to pay $175-265 for a pair of cargo pants. Even with a discount, it is neither a "deal" nor a "steal".

It’s a deal and steal for Kitanica. Maybe Reppy posts so much bc he gets a Kitanica commission. Lol

Got the BPS flyer. In store $99 Romeo 5 T and W. Good luck.

The pellet gun is now sold out . I got one on the way. Will report back how it is. May become available again
I wouldn’t hold my breath. I’ve gotten a couple of these Midway specials and they have always been closeout on discontinued items. If you look on-line, the normal air-rifle vendors all list it as discontinued and it is no longer listed on the Crosman/Benjamin site.

I wouldn’t hold my breath. I’ve gotten a couple of these Midway specials and they have always been closeout on discontinued items. If you look on-line, the normal air-rifle vendors all list it as discontinued and it is no longer listed on the Crosman/Benjamin site.
That said, MWUSA has had deep discounts on different models of closeout Benjis for at least 3 years. So, just keep a weather eye.

Agreed. But for the price its really gotta suck for me to be angry

Agreed. But for the price its really gotta suck for me to be angry
Sorry, didn’t mean you’d be disappointed with the air rifle. I ordered one myself, for the $$ you can’t go wrong. Just meant that the chances of it being offered again at that price are slim.

Back
Top Bottom