• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Those upgrading from marginal to decent cookware, Job Lot has some stock pots and other items on sale. I forget what, but it's stainless with an aluminum core. Brand name. In case you are in and are looking for a pot or two.

Also - they have these HUGE stainless bowls for mixing. HUGE. I think they are $5. I might get 2 more. Because often I'm using mine and could use another. LOL

Scentlok is having a 40% off sale on some of their mid-weight stuff (think Turkey season). They also have a good deal on some ozone generators for your hunting storage totes.

They've been advertising their ozone stuff for home sanitization. They don't pump out nearly enough ozone for that so I wouldn't buy into that marketing bullshit.

banditone
it restricts your breathing, causes your lungs to work harder to get the clean air through the filter media, If you have any issues in the long term it can cause more harm than good. Any industry the makes you wear one, you need to do a fitment check and a lung test to make sure you are good to go before you are issued a mask or respirator. The surgical mask do not restict the airway enough to be considered.
but the N95's do (if its a real one)

banditone
it restricts your breathing, causes your lungs to work harder to get the clean air through the filter media, If you have any issues in the long term it can cause more harm than good. Any industry the makes you wear one, you need to do a fitment check and a lung test to make sure you are good to go before you are issued a mask or respirator. The surgical mask do not restict the airway enough to be considered.
but the N95's do (if its a real one)

Quite easy to tell if you wear one - suck in a deep breath and you can see the mask suck in on itself. It's a little harder to breath through them.

I've done the lung test for full face respirator fitting - anyone who fails that would probably know they have an issue. Seems more like typical government overregulation than a real concern.

These are not N95 masks but would be better than a bandana and may work for contractors needing dust masks. $17 for 5 (limit 5 packs but is free shipping with 5 packs)

KN95 masks

View attachment 346012

Ordered them on 4/15, they created a tracking number on 4/16 but did not ship them till 4/21, they arrived today and are as pictured.

Thanks @Choctaw

🐯

Ordered them on 4/15, they created a tracking number on 4/16 but did not ship them till 4/21, they arrived today and are as pictured.

Thanks @Choctaw

🐯

I can't read the mfg. name on that picture, but the mask #GB2626-2006 corresponds to this Jiangsu Nanfang item tested by MIT (reportedly) at 90.3%. If correct then that's pretty good.

KN95-Test-Results-.4.23_0_Page_1.png

I used a Juliet6 for a while, but I found it too heavy and bulky. I still have it in my safe and would let you try it out if the damn range was open.

Thanks for the offer.
Found a "deal" on the Romeo 5 and Juliet 3.
Might dust the credit card off for it. Still not sure this is the route for this this build, or a strike eagle 1-6.

Edit: found it cheaper

Last edited:
I like the masks and wear them several hours every day. They don't seal tightly like an N95, more like a procedural mask. The ear loops aren't too aggressive. Mine fit well enough that they aren't loose but then again i have a head like a bowling ball with ears.

Back
Top Bottom