Deals and steals

OLight has a charity sale that went live at midnight.
Discount on a two flashlights models, S1R Baton II and i1R 2 Eos, also one free 15 pack of surgical masks per order.

All proceeds for 4/10/2020 are to go to US charities.

I bought both flashlights because you can never have enough... :p

P.S.> If you really need the masks and do not have the dough to buy a charity flashlight they will still send you the masks for $5.00 shipping.

Last edited:
Get some great Chilean Mausers will you can.

when you click on add to cart. it ask you to put your zip code. when you do. massachusetts shows up. then it says "sorry we don't currently have a store in your state". lol

Right before the panic BPS had a P229 Legion in stock, it never showed it online, went to the store at the beginning of the real panic and it was off the shelf along with anything that wasnt 44 or 500

These are not N95 masks but would be better than a bandana and may work for contractors needing dust masks. $17 for 5 (limit 5 packs but is free shipping with 5 packs)

KN95 masks

View attachment 346012

These are back in stock for shipment. Mine took a week to ship, haven't received them yet, but my brother got his 3 days after ordering a week ago.

Kestrel Sportsman Ballistics Weather Meter

They have other scopes available too and a clearance specials page which the link is at the top of the page.
This place has generally excellent pricing IME, and is known for great personal service.

SOG Knives entire site is 20-30% off and free shipping. Sign up for their email list and get a 10% coupon code.

All I have are plain edge drop point knives, so I ordered a Flash II Tanto/black TiNi coated/combo edge. Normally $68.95 plus shipping. Ended up being $43.19 OTD

Last edited:
These are not N95 masks but would be better than a bandana and may work for contractors needing dust masks. $17 for 5 (limit 5 packs but is free shipping with 5 packs)

KN95 masks

View attachment 346012

Got mine today. They did not come in a package like that, it's just a clear ziplock style bag with 5 masks in it. Might cut one in half to see if it's multilayer.

Got mine today. They did not come in a package like that, it's just a clear ziplock style bag with 5 masks in it. Might cut one in half to see if it's multilayer.

most masks ship from the factory in sleeves of 10 or 20, so limiting purchase quantity means those sleeves have to be broken down and the masks repackaged.

Disposable Face Masks (50 count)
$29.99 (includes shipping, in stock)

face masks
I got mine on Ebay for the same price but after i recieved my package, EBAy banned the seller. I ordered another 60 from amazon and they are due to arrive monday. My son is a cashier at a grocery store so i waant to make sure he has something.

Thanks for the face mask info. Ordered and received confirmation right away. I have some Wyse cameras so am familiar with the company. They are probably listening to my conversations so they might as well poison me with their masks as well.

I received an email today from Hornady titled "Would 2,000 rounds cheer you up?"

Bored at home?
You’ve inventoried your ammo, cleaned your reloading equipment — even organized your sock drawer! We can’t make the shooting ranges reopen, but we can prepare you for when they do!

sweepstakes
Says the sweepstake is closed on the site
Thanks though

SOG Combo tool kit for $39.99: SOG Professional 5.0 Combo Kit. Inexpensive for a car trunk kit. I'm looking through the clearance section to see if I want to add anything else to my cart.

I know Botach got a bad rep, but the few times I ordered from them I had no problems.

SOG99991044__06571.1572284270.jpg

Back
Top Bottom