Deals and steals

Not sure anyone saw this from OpticsPlanet, but this is incredible at $450. Just needs a stripped lower. Trinity Force buttstock, 15" Mlok handguard, and a chrome-lined barrel.

1588466785405.png

Last edited:
These are on clearance for $15.75 if you know someone small enough to fit into the sizes they have left.
I sure would have liked one but you are not going to fit my 6'-5" frame into a small or medium.

View attachment 354106

🐯
At 6'4" and 285 I'd be arrested for indecency if I wore a small or medium shirt in public

Last edited:
At 6'4" and 285 I'd be arrested for indecency if I wore a small or medium short in public

I just noticed it looks like they have a 2XL in grey, still not big enough for me but it might work for some.
I always try and buy 4XL Tall (4XLT) when it is available because you can count on a t-shirt shrinking first time its washed, some more than others.

🐯

I just noticed it looks like they have a 2XL in grey, still not big enough for me but it might work for some.
I always try and buy 4XL Tall (4XLT) when it is available because you can count on a t-shirt shrinking first time its washed, some more than others.

🐯
Large never works for me, even when they shrink. I don't shop in the big and tall section.

These are on clearance for $15.75 if you know someone small enough to fit into the sizes they have left.
I sure would have liked one but you are not going to fit my 6'-5" frame into a small or medium.

View attachment 354106

🐯
At 6'4" and 285 I'd be arrested for indecency if I wore a small or medium shirt in public
I'm 5-9 and 180. A small or medium still fits me like a condom. Even a size L is nearly skin tight.

Clearly those are ladies sizes. LOL

All I know is that 5'10" and 200ish and I was an XL for a number of years, then a L. Now I'm a M in almost everything for shirts. Part of that is just style and fashion over the last 25 years going to more fitted clothing. But clothes have gotten bigger as Murricans have gotten bigger. Same with wimmin. You don't think they made 000 sized dresses 50 years ago. Nope. A 2 was probably the smallest. Then they had to go to 0 for those same ladies while they bumped sizes. Then again. And again. And again.

Clearly those are ladies sizes. LOL

All I know is that 5'10" and 200ish and I was an XL for a number of years, then a L. Now I'm a M in almost everything for shirts. Part of that is just style and fashion over the last 25 years going to more fitted clothing. But clothes have gotten bigger as Murricans have gotten bigger. Same with wimmin. You don't think they made 000 sized dresses 50 years ago. Nope. A 2 was probably the smallest. Then they had to go to 0 for those same ladies while they bumped sizes. Then again. And again. And again.
Condoms remain the same.

Or your hootus is shrinking and you didn't notice. LOL

NwE9Ysi.jpg

🐯

Not a bad deal. The only time you really would need a 95 mask is if you are taking care of someone who is sick or being forced to go to the doctor/hospital. Otherwise, it's probably an expensive crap-shoot.

onX Hunt mapping application, 30% off 1-year subscription, a mother's day sale (that's what their calling it).
Promo Code: mom
Ends: 5/11/2020
Options: 1 state $21, all 50 states $70

This is a phone app that layers mapping data such as satellite, topography, private land boundaries, public land boundaries, wildlife zones, etc., etc.

I personally think at full price this app is a little overpriced but at this rate it is a good deal if you hunt, or hike, or what have you, and want to know whose land you are on and what the topography is combined with satellite imagery and positioning.

Also they have a version geared toward off-road vehicle use call, logically enough, onX Offroad. However, I do not know if the promo code "mom" works for it as well.

🐯

I don't think I'd buy KN95 masks unless they list the manufacturer so you can check if they're on the FDA approved list. That web page doesn't list it.
It's a KN. Not NIOSH approved. China approval.

Does anyone really trust ANYTHING about China anymore? I would not trust these. Dirty underwear probably filter better and I would trust them more than these.

Why would you trust the FDA? Notice I mentioned NIOSH (psst, they test and certify respirators)

Did NIOSH test our cloth masks?

Until I see 3M medical N95s in the store, I'm ok with FDA-approved KN95s. I have the ones from SnowJoe, not approved, but I cut one up and they're 3 layers, and seal better than the paper surgical masks I have.

Did NIOSH test our cloth masks?

Until I see 3M medical N95s in the store, I'm ok with FDA-approved KN95s. I have the ones from SnowJoe, not approved, but I cut one up and they're 3 layers, and seal better than the paper surgical masks I have.
Nope, but cloth masks aren't really effective PPE either. At this point it wouldn;t suprise me if the enemy isn't intentionally infecting the rest of the world to level the playing field.

onX Hunt mapping application, 30% off 1-year subscription, a mother's day sale (that's what their calling it).
Promo Code: mom
Ends: 5/11/2020
Options: 1 state $21, all 50 states $70

This is a phone app that layers mapping data such as satellite, topography, private land boundaries, public land boundaries, wildlife zones, etc., etc.

I personally think at full price this app is a little overpriced but at this rate it is a good deal if you hunt, or hike, or what have you, and want to know whose land you are on and what the topography is combined with satellite imagery and positioning.

Also they have a version geared toward off-road vehicle use call, logically enough, onX Offroad. However, I do not know if the promo code "mom" works for it as well.

🐯

I have used this with their 7 day trial a few times, it is a cool app, but I agree at full price it is too much. At $21 for NH, I am going to buy.

Nope, but cloth masks aren't really effective PPE either. At this point it wouldn;t suprise me if the enemy isn't intentionally infecting the rest of the world to level the playing field.

This belongs in the Coronavirus thread not the deal thread.

Back
Top Bottom