Deals and steals

onX Hunt mapping application, 30% off 1-year subscription, a mother's day sale (that's what their calling it).
Promo Code: mom
Ends: 5/11/2020
Options: 1 state $21, all 50 states $70

This is a phone app that layers mapping data such as satellite, topography, private land boundaries, public land boundaries, wildlife zones, etc., etc.

I personally think at full price this app is a little overpriced but at this rate it is a good deal if you hunt, or hike, or what have you, and want to know whose land you are on and what the topography is combined with satellite imagery and positioning.

Also they have a version geared toward off-road vehicle use call, logically enough, onX Offroad. However, I do not know if the promo code "mom" works for it as well.

🐯

There are several Yo Mamma jokes in there. "Yo momma so fat, you need to buy OnXHunt in order to find her erogenous zones." ROFL!!!!

It's a KN. Not NIOSH approved. China approval.

Does anyone really trust ANYTHING about China anymore? I would not trust these. Dirty underwear probably filter better and I would trust them more than these.
I know, right? Not only NOT TRUST THEM, but also NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. They are our enemy. IT CANNOT BE MORE CLEAR THAN THIS.

Yes, it will be hard to ween ourselves off the cheap Chinese stuff, but it is for the best. Look at the post a couple up that said gowns were falling apart in their hands. Blatant.

I've got a pile of masks on order. But I'll tell you, if some US company came out with masks tomorrow, I'd buy several hundred immediately. Just to F the Chinese in the end. Ditto for N95 (although I do very little N95 work in the first place).

I've got a pile of masks on order. But I'll tell you, if some US company came out with masks tomorrow, I'd buy several hundred immediately. Just to F the Chinese in the end. Ditto for N95 (although I do very little N95 work in the first place).

I have some US masks made in Mexico. They made my wife's face break out in hives.

Then there's the stinky hand sanitizer made by Classic Shaving right here in the US. Or the Cheerios laced with pesticide. China doesn't have a monopoly on crap.

onX Hunt mapping application, 30% off 1-year subscription, a mother's day sale (that's what their calling it).
Promo Code: mom
Ends: 5/11/2020
Options: 1 state $21, all 50 states $70

This is a phone app that layers mapping data such as satellite, topography, private land boundaries, public land boundaries, wildlife zones, etc., etc.

I personally think at full price this app is a little overpriced but at this rate it is a good deal if you hunt, or hike, or what have you, and want to know whose land you are on and what the topography is combined with satellite imagery and positioning.

Also they have a version geared toward off-road vehicle use call, logically enough, onX Offroad. However, I do not know if the promo code "mom" works for it as well.

🐯
onX works amazingly well even out here olin the sticks. I was using it to locate boundary stakes and it got me to within two feet of each rod.
It also lets you set locations to get back to. It would save the trouble of having to mark a trail to retrieve the dead body.

I have some US masks made in Mexico. They made my wife's face break out in hives.

Then there's the stinky hand sanitizer made by Classic Shaving right here in the US. Or the Cheerios laced with pesticide. China doesn't have a monopoly on crap.
Again, not my point. NIOSH certification or some BS cert from China.........

Free OLight flashlight, today only. Free torch

It's one of their cheap ones and there is $5 shipping, but the light itself is free. I ended up adding another small light, so got two torches for $22 total.

It's one of their cheap ones and there is $5 shipping, but the light itself is free. I ended up adding another small light, so got two torches for $22 total.

I think O-Light is running one of their flash sales today too. 40% off the Warrior light and one of their weapon lights.

It's a UV light so you can scan those motel rooms once motels reopen.

Thanks for posting this. I ordered an extra one of the UV lights and two of the regular key chain lights. Keep them in bug-out bags or have an extra for different situations. Once I encountered a (cute)(female) clerk at a book store who was having a problem and needed a small flashlight. I was trying to help her and ended up giving her the flashlight off my key ring. She was very appreciative of the gesture. I probably could have gotten her phone number but decided to stop it at just a random act of kindness and leave it at that.

{Sigh} [slap]

Thanks for posting this. I ordered an extra one of the UV lights and two of the regular key chain lights. Keep them in bug-out bags or have an extra for different situations. Once I encountered a (cute)(female) clerk at a book store who was having a problem and needed a small flashlight. I was trying to help her and ended up giving her the flashlight off my key ring. She was very appreciative of the gesture. I probably could have gotten her phone number but decided to stop it at just a random act of kindness and leave it at that.

{Sigh} [slap]
You should've given her your number. If she's interested, she would have called you using the ruse of returning your flash light.

You should've given her your number. If she's interested, she would have called you using the ruse of returning your flash light.

When I lived in Japan in my 20s, it was pouring rain once and I was standing at the entrance to a store without an umbrella. A cute Japanese woman coming into the store gave me her umbrella. Dumbstruck dumbass didn't ask for her number. :rolleyes:

Exactly. One in each hand and go do some lunges. Change calibers for more or less weight! 😀
or just one in one hand for a farmer's carry. (two sided is cheating you out of important stabilizer activity)

but it's way more fun on the side of a mountain, covered in mud...I'm going to do all the dumb activities again once they're "permitted"

Back
Top Bottom