Deals and steals

Damn. I'm wondering quality of their "match grade" barrels. I mean, every barrel they have SAYS it's worth $120-250 and they have it "on sale" for $20-50.

2-Pack Baofeng UV-5R Radio $30

Not strictly firearm related but figured some of you are interested in comms. Not gonna find a better entry level radio for the money IMO. Comes with the full kit for each one (antennas, battery, chargers, headset earpieces). This $15 each deal is the lowest i’ve seen it

[Amazon] 2-Pack Baofeng UV-5R Radio Kit - $29.99 (was $38.19)

Not strictly firearm related but figured some of you are interested in comms. Not gonna find a better entry level radio for the money IMO. Comes with the full kit for each one (antennas, battery, chargers, headset earpieces). This $15 each deal is the lowest i’ve seen it

Are these things easy to operate? I have some basic walkie talkies but that's about it.

Requisite reminder that using them without a HAM license is technically illegal, and the FCC does occasionally bust people who are doing dumb shit with them. Don't be dumb, use the FRS/GMRS channels, and don't get caught. And yeah, CHIRP and the programming cable make things way way easier.

That's a steal. They used to be just 1 for $30.

Also, because the UV5R is so popular, there's a ton of tutorials on youtube on how to use it. The battery life is awesome even with the small one.

Back
Top Bottom