Deals and steals

I thought we told you the Tavor was g@y. You got one any way?
They’re so gay, not even the IDF wants it, hence the Carmel or whatever their new rifle is called.
And for you people who are missing part of the eighties because you were laying drunk in a ditch: the song was SMOOTH operator, not proper operator.

Polymer80 having a slide and barrel sale, some good deals but the more popular stuff is selling out quickly.
Optics ready full size slide for $99, complete for $163 as examples... Yeah I know they're overpriced to begin with but...

looks like a false advertising, as there are none there at those 'low prices'. all slides shown on site are at regular prices.

Requisite reminder that using them without a HAM license is technically illegal, and the FCC does occasionally bust people who are doing dumb shit with them. Don't be dumb, use the FRS/GMRS channels, and don't get caught. And yeah, CHIRP and the programming cable make things way way easier.
Only if you're transmitting. They're totally fine to use as receivers without a license. CHIRP works well to program frequencies and also disable transmit capabilities on disallowed bands (HAM+GMRS). You can use FRS bands as long as you turn the transmit power down to allowed levels. Out of these box these are way too powerful for allowable limits on that band, but otherwise they can be used there.

Technically, they're not okay for FRS because they have a removable antenna and aren't type-accepted. Not that most people care about that.

I love when the Hams go all JBT, the man-is-our-friend. LOL. F the Man. Geez. It isn't 1968 anymore. Over. [rofl]

(It was REALLY bad on "another gun board" years ago. Guys threatening to call the FCC on other members who just had those Cobra hand-helds for communicating during hunting season and such. It was pretty funny.)

Was the dark of the moon on the sixth of June
In a Kenworth pullin' logs
Cab-over Pete with a reefer on
And a Jimmy haulin' hogs
We is headin' for bear on I-one-oh
'Bout a mile outta Shaky Town
I says, "Pig Pen, this here's the Rubber Duck"
"And I'm about to put the hammer down"

I love when the Hams go all JBT, the man-is-our-friend. LOL. F the Man. Geez. It isn't 1968 anymore. Over. [rofl]

(It was REALLY bad on "another gun board" years ago. Guys threatening to call the FCC on other members who just had those Cobra hand-helds for communicating during hunting season and such. It was pretty funny.)

And a Jimmy haulin' hogs
agreed. there are parts of self-policing the spectrum that are valid.

using a not type-accepted radio on FRS/GMRS? not one of them.

maybe I'll change my tune when I finally get my license

I believe this is a good deal at $88.99 ($170.00)

I just bought one...

🐯

And a Jimmy haulin' hogs
Fantastic reference!

Honey-Can-Do 5 tier storage unit on sale for $39

Lowest price I have ever seen it, and made in the USA to boot. I have one loaded up with ammo boxes, and one loaded up with canned food. No issues bearing weight. Bought two more at this price.

[Amazon] Honey-Can-Do Heavy Duty 5-Tier Shelving Unit, Black - $39.59 (was 83.99)
Thanks. I just grabbed one. I have the same thing but 48” wide whereas this is 36” but it will get put to use especially at this price as the 48” ones I was buying for $90 with sales tax

Walker's Pro Low Profile Folding Earmuffs on sale for $4 right now

Lowest price ever by a long shot per the price history. I personally prefer the electronic kind but these are a good backup.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks for posting. I copped a pair. I prefer electronic as well, but these will be a good backup pair to keep in the truck if a friend forgets theirs

Grayguns 10% discount site wide is code: 2023-holiday-special

Just ordered a P365XL laser sculpted grip module in "sniper gray".

Sig sells the same grip on their website, but this is direct from the laser customizer (Grayguns), it's 10% off and has a free shipping option. Also if you have a manual safety FCU it is just a $20 service fee to add the cut to the grip module (something Sig does not stock).

🐯

True Precision $10 off use code: TRUE10

Just ordered a P365XL threaded barrel in satin stainless. I think it will look good in a stock black slide on top of the gray grip module from my post above.

🐯

Back
Top Bottom