Deals and steals

Because Palma is not a great barrel profile for LRS. Also, Bergaras don’t come with a scope base.
as a small batch gun, you pay a small batch premium. it is pointless to even try to compare it with stock premier.
those who want it, will buy it anyway, and i bet they all will be sold out. i also do not believe it is truly worth the hype and such a price hike, but, it is what it is.

Just Received mine ordered through ArmOrAlly.Com for $72 bucks. (9310 bolt is $69) Toolcraft 5.56 NATO Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group
No problem with delivering to Mass...
After cursory inspection it looks very well made and the Black Nitride is very slippery. The key Allens are staked well enough for me. The swage is not super deep, but clearly won't allow for backing-off of the screws.

Happy with the ArmOrAlly Toolcraft product.

As to markings the Bolt has "C158 MPI" laser-etched on it and is slightly magnetic. The Carrier has no markings whatsoever. After a little research.
it seems Toolcraft may or may not etch their name in the carrier like shown in Mike's PSA bolt.
Toolcraft BCGs: Are they all marked? - AR15.COM
1661631878904.png

Last edited:
Just Received mine ordered through ArmOrAlly.Com for $72 bucks. (9310 bolt is $69) Toolcraft 5.56 NATO Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group
No problem with delivering to Mass...
After cursory inspection it looks very well made and the Black Nitride is very slippery. The key Allens are staked well enough for me. The swage is not super deep, but clearly won't allow for backing-off of the screws.

Happy with the ArmOrAlly Toolcraft product.

As to markings the Bolt has "C158 MPI" laser-etched on it and is slightly magnetic. The Carrier has no markings whatsoever. After a little research.
it seems Toolcraft may or may not etch their name in the carrier like shown in Mike's PSA bolt.
Toolcraft BCGs: Are they all marked? - AR15.COM
View attachment 655151

Toolcrafts are definitely not all marked, I think most (I've seen) aren't actually.

B&H is having another special on Nanuk cases (see my previous post #6037). This one is for their 909 hard utility case with customizable foam insert. The 909 is slightly smaller than the 910 that was on sale last time (the 909's interior is 11.4 x 7 x 3.7") tight, but still good enough for a couple of 1911 size pistols. Put it in your cart and get an automatic 41% off coupon when you check out. That brings the price down to $34.95. Deal good for 24 hours only.

I struggle to believe ARs will get much cheaper than this:
$379
$369

If you've been waiting to get one, now might be the time!!
i just think the market had saturated. all who wanted to throw a grand on a crappy basic ar now got some, so, the prices roll back to where they always were for that sort of stuff.
does not mean a DD, noveske, larue etc will follow same trait. but a crappier bang-bang-stuck thingies - very logical to see it again in a $300-$400 segment where it always was.

i just think the market had saturated. all who wanted to throw a grand on a crappy basic ar now got some, so, the prices roll back to where they always were for that sort of stuff.
does not mean a DD, noveske, larue etc will follow same trait. but a crappier bang-bang-stuck thingies - very logical to see it again in a $300-$400 segment where it always was.
Everyone should get one, stock up for the goon squad.

well, it is not that bad, and that radical most likely will fire just fine. or if not - usually it can be fixed.
unless it cannot. :) but it is same with any kind of a cheap shit - no guarantees.
I was poking more fun @ Law enforcement hit rates than at the Radical Firearms, I popped one of their uppers on an AR, we shall see how bad it is soon enough, I don't expect sub MOA but if it hits minute of deer I will be happy

I struggle to believe ARs will get much cheaper than this:
$379
$369

If you've been waiting to get one, now might be the time!!
They're finally cheaper than an SKS? Are these a good choice, then, for a budding warlord?

...asking for a friend

Are these a good choice
they are adequate.
hmm, review says a lifetime warranty, i was not aware they offer that, but, if true - good to know.

i think it is as common basic AR as it gets. if barrel you get with it is shit - you can swap it out for a better one, but all the rest will most likely be just fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom